• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Outlet Shopping: The Benefits for Your Customers

M
mzwizard
If customers go to the outlet, it appears they can buy without them asking anything about if they have a consultant.

Why would I want to send one of my customers there to shop?

mzwizard said:
If customers go to the outlet, it appears they can buy without them asking anything about if they have a consultant.

Why would I want to send one of my customers there to shop?

Once you are qualified they will be able to access the outlet through your personal web site. If people go to the Pampered Chef website they will be assigned to a local director.

Last edited:
If they get to the outlet by going through your website, it's already tied to you. If they go to The Pampered Chef, Ltd., then they go through the HO lead system (closest active director to them in rotation). That's why you want to promote your personal website, and not pc.com!!

Related to Maximizing Outlet Shopping: The Benefits for Your Customers

1. Why should I send my customers to outlet shopping?

The main benefit of outlet shopping for your customers is the potential for significant cost savings. Outlet stores typically offer discounted prices on their products, making it a more budget-friendly option for shoppers. Additionally, outlet stores often carry a wider range of products and styles than traditional retail stores, giving customers more options to choose from.

2. Will my customers still receive the same level of service at outlet stores?

While outlet stores may not offer the same personalized service as a traditional retail store, they still strive to provide a positive shopping experience for customers. Many outlet stores have knowledgeable staff who can assist customers with finding the right products and answer any questions they may have.

3. Are the products sold at outlet stores lower quality?

Contrary to popular belief, outlet stores do not necessarily sell lower quality products. Many outlet stores offer merchandise that is overstock, discontinued, or from previous seasons, but this does not necessarily mean the products are of lower quality. In fact, some outlet stores offer the same products found in traditional retail stores, just at a lower price.

4. Can sending my customers to outlet stores hurt my business?

No, sending your customers to outlet stores can actually benefit your business. By providing your customers with the option to shop at outlet stores, you are offering them more choices and potentially helping them save money. This can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, which can ultimately benefit your business.

5. How can I ensure my customers have a positive experience at outlet stores?

To ensure your customers have a positive experience at outlet stores, it is important to research and choose reputable outlet stores to recommend to them. You can also provide your customers with information and tips on how to navigate outlet shopping, such as checking for quality and authenticity of products, and being aware of return policies. Additionally, follow up with your customers after their shopping experience to gather feedback and address any concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76