• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Registry Success: Lead Sources and Results

!I agree about the following. I've had great luck with bridal showers as far as sales go- but I don't get alot of them. Mine trickle in, but have only had 2 registries that made me significant sales.What do you think is the key to success with registries?Making sure the bride knows about the registry and has the opportunity to register and see and touch everything is key to success.
DebPC
Staff member
Bridal RegistriesHow successful have you all been with this part of our business?
Do you get most of your leads from friends and family, bridal show booths, home office leads or parties?
How have the final results been?

Haven't had one successful registry yet. The feedback I get is that brides want to register in the store--have the opportunity to see and touch everything and use that darn scanning gun--and their family wants to see and touch everything as well.

I have had one successful registry and that's because the bride REALLY wanted Pampered Chef and she and her bridesmaids promoted it.

When someone asks about registries or signs up online (lead) and gives me contact info, I offer the shower. Some take it, some don't.

I haven't been doing this but the thread gives me the thought that we should be following up after the registry closes (3 months after the wedding) and offering a show so she can get the things she had on her list.

Very interesting! I've only had two. One was my daughters- it went ok. I think most people figured she'd get alot from me because I'm a consultant.
I had a very successful one last summer except a few people purchased from shows so she had a couple of duplicates. Some people just don't know how registries work.
I agree about the seeing and touching. I've had great luck with bridal showers as far as sales go- but I don't get alot of them.

I have had two quite successfu lones - one was a guest at a show who registered. The other was a guest of a catalog show who didn't give her contact info when she registered.

Happy Chef said:
How successful have you all been with this part of our business?
Do you get most of your leads from friends and family, bridal show booths, home office leads or parties?
How have the final results been?

Mine trickle in, but have only had 2 registries that made me significant sales. I may need to make more relationships with hair stylists, nail salons, etc.

bethcooks4u said:
I haven't been doing this but the thread gives me the thought that we should be following up after the registry closes (3 months after the wedding) and offering a show so she can get the things she had on her list.

I did that and JUST missed the bride buying cookware for friends and family for holiday gifts! And then, she almost signed with me. I think she got cold feet (did the agreement and had her calendar planned out, stopped at payment). Ugh

We're going here for a relaxed vacation tomorrow. The weather in laguna is going to suck so we might go to palm springs. What is there to do in these areas when you can't rely on weather?

Let us know how it went when you get back...sounds nice.

What a nice area! We had a fabulous time. It really doesn't feel like it's a part of the US, it feels like a $$$$$ carrribean beach town. I highly recommend a visit to the area as it's a great place to hang out by the beach and relax. It's also an art town so there are a lot of unique shops and galleries.

I am glad that you had a fun and safe trip.

Related to Maximizing Bridal Registry Success: Lead Sources and Results

1. What is the weather like in Laguna Beach and Palm Springs?

The weather in Laguna Beach and Palm Springs is typically warm and sunny year-round. Laguna Beach has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and warm summers, while Palm Springs has a desert climate with hot summers and mild winters. Both locations experience very little rain, making them ideal vacation spots for those who enjoy sunny weather.

2. What are the top attractions in Laguna Beach and Palm Springs?

Laguna Beach is known for its beautiful beaches, art galleries, and scenic hiking trails. Palm Springs is famous for its golf courses, spas, and outdoor activities such as hot air balloon rides and Jeep tours. Both locations also offer a variety of shopping and dining options.

3. Are there any famous landmarks or celebrities in Laguna Beach and Palm Springs?

Laguna Beach is home to the famous Laguna Beach Art Museum and has been featured in a number of TV shows and movies. Palm Springs is known for its mid-century modern architecture and has been a popular vacation spot for celebrities since the 1920s. Many famous stars have homes and vacation properties in both locations.

4. What types of cuisine can be found in Laguna Beach and Palm Springs?

Laguna Beach offers a variety of seafood and California-style cuisine, while Palm Springs is known for its upscale dining options and fusion cuisine. Both locations also have a range of international restaurants, including Italian, Mexican, and Asian cuisine.

5. Is it easy to travel between Laguna Beach and Palm Springs?

It is relatively easy to travel between Laguna Beach and Palm Springs. The distance between the two locations is about 100 miles, and there are multiple transportation options, including car rentals, shuttle services, and public transportation. The drive usually takes around 2 hours, and there are also scenic routes available for those who want to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Southern California.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • ChefLisa