• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings with PC Bucks: My Experience with the Director Promotion

oops!If you are going to quote part of it...make sure that you quote the part that I pointed out that they are not all done yet...lol...
shelliebeard
PC BucksI just promoted on August 1st. I received my $200 PC Bucks last week (I already got $50 before they switched the program), then today I received another $25. Why? It says "Congratulations on your new Director promotion". I have already spent $175 of the $200, but I have never known them to send a separate certificate for the leftover amount.

:pray: Praying I actually have another $25 ;).

when you spend part of your PC bucks they send you a new certificate for the remander. I know it really confussed me the first time I got one like that too.

ShanaSmith said:
when you spend part of your PC bucks they send you a new certificate for the remander. I know it really confussed me the first time I got one like that too.

So not the answer I was looking for Shana! JK I'm glad that you told me so I don't get too excited about having $50 PC Bucks that I really don't :cry:. I guess I have always spent mine all at one time, a little harder to do with $200.

Ok...I was thinking that since I know that there are some people that would like Greg to add some different smilies I thought that maybe we could use this thread for all of our suggestions if that is ok with everyone else...

Greg is it possible to have a laughing smiley??

WE NEED A "BOSSY" smiley! (insert bossy smiley here)

Please and thank you!!!

Yeah Heidi :thumbsup:

I think we need an ice cream cone too. It seems to be a girls best friend.

Can you allow

What about a smilie with a light bulb on top, for those "bright idea" moments!

Or, what about...........
A kitty smilie
A doggie smilie
A baby smilie

That's all I got for now..........

PChefPEI said:
What about a smilie with a light bulb on top, for those "bright idea" moments!

Or, what about...........
A kitty smilie
A doggie smilie
A baby smilie

That's all I got for now..........

char024.gif

char135.gif

I like the laughing smily!!!

OMG, how cute are those! Love the cheerleader one esp!

Nikkijo said:
I like the laughing smily!!!

How about this one Nikki..... ROTFLOL!
happy097.gif

Christ Follower said:

I like this baby.... I know it's not a smilie but it is cute!
http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs262.gif

haha the cheerleader smilie is hilarious :D

Keep posting smilies you like that you think we need and I'll check back in week to decide and compile.

Admin Greg said:
haha the cheerleader smilie is hilarious :D

Keep posting smilies you like that you think we need and I'll check back in week to decide and compile.

Awesome thanks Greg!!
happy096.gif

BigSisGretchen said:
I think we need an ice cream cone too. It seems to be a girls best friend.

eatdrink036.gif

Here's one....but there's more....

cone.gif

Here's the ice cream one I like.....

talk006.gif

I've looked through 100's of smiley's and I think this is the closest I can get to a "bossy" smiley!

Carissidy said:
happy097.gif

Christ Follower said:
cone.gif

Here's the ice cream one I like.....

Greg...I think that these are a must have!!!!

Here are some fun ones:

wow- geez Greg- I think I started something- hope you are ok with it. I didn't realize it would go like wildfire like that. But I still want img code for siggies. Please!!

You guys are so funny!! I do love smilies! It gets your point across better!

I would like to see a smiley banging their head on a computer. LOL!

chefkristin said:
You guys are so funny!! I do love smilies! It gets your point across better!

I would like to see a smiley banging their head on a computer. LOL!

I have one... but its one of those stick man ones that gets bloody... if you want to see it anyhow- let me know and I will post it.

Carissidy said:
happy097.gif

LOL!!! Love it!!! :D

Thanks for all the new smilies, Greg!! You ROCK!!! :cheerleader:

Greg...I was wondering since there are so many of us who are football fans...even though THE SEASON IS OVER...I know not for everyone but for some of us...LOL...GO STEELERS...LOL...anyway...Greg I was wondering if you could have a sub-category in the Entertainment section for Sports?? PRETTY PLEASE...

Thank you in advance because I know that you are awesome so you will probably do that for US...

chefheidi2003 said:
Greg...I was wondering since there are so many of us who are football fans...even though THE SEASON IS OVER...I know not for everyone but for some of us...LOL...GO STEELERS...LOL...anyway...Greg I was wondering if you could have a sub-category in the Entertainment section for Sports?? PRETTY PLEASE...

Thank you in advance because I know that you are awesome so you will probably do that for US...

I think the sports category in hobbies is sufficient?
http://livingfemale.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Admin Greg said:
I think the sports category in hobbies is sufficient?
http://livingfemale.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Sorry...I missed that one...OOPS...LOL...

chefheidi2003 said:
Greg...I was wondering since there are so many of us who are football fans...even though THE SEASON IS OVER

Speak for yourself Heidi..Packers are still playing :angel:

Sorry could not resist! You know I love ya!

chefheidi2003 said:

Nikkijo said:
Speak for yourself Heidi..Packers are still playing :angel:

Sorry could not resist! You know I love ya!

If you are going to quote part of it...make sure that you quote the part that I pointed out that they are not all done yet...lol...

Funny thing is...when I posted this post...I forgot about the sports section in hobbies...LOL...I even started a thread in it before.

chefheidi2003 said:
If you are going to quote part of it...make sure that you quote the part that I pointed out that they are not all done yet...lol...

Funny thing is...when I posted this post...I forgot about the sports section in hobbies...LOL...I even started a thread in it before.

i know....BUT I JUST COULD NOT RESIST!!!!

so are ya going to cheer for us on Sunday?

Nikkijo said:
i know....BUT I JUST COULD NOT RESIST!!!!

so are ya going to cheer for us on Sunday?

This weekend I will be...but...I can't say anything about the superbowl...

I was just viewing all the requests . . . do you all realize that Greg gives us just about everything we ask for ? ? ?

Isn't he great!!

I was wondering about those tickers. Everyone has made fakes, but I wondered if you (Greg) had found the time to look into the kind I have for everyone?

Hello Greg!

Hey, I was just wondering something........we used to be able to see who was WHERE online when we checked through quick links.......now it only says "viewing index".

can you explain to me why this happened?? It's kinda cool to see what thread everyone who;s online is looking at.....can you possible do something to maybe fix it so we can see?? PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

Hey Greg I was just wondering if all the junk posts where going to be a regular thing here now. The spam is really bumming me out. Just too much to sift through you know?

The junk is all gone

so are all the people....

Related to Maximize Your Savings with PC Bucks: My Experience with the Director Promotion

1. What are PC Bucks and how can I earn them?

PC Bucks are a form of rewards currency that can be earned by achieving certain milestones or promotions within Pampered Chef. These rewards can then be redeemed for products on our website.

2. How do I maximize my savings with PC Bucks?

To maximize your savings with PC Bucks, it is important to stay up to date on our current promotions and milestones. You can also earn PC Bucks by hosting parties or events, participating in our referral program, and through our Director promotion program.

3. I recently promoted to Director and received $200 in PC Bucks. However, I received an additional $25 today. Why is that?

Congratulations on your promotion! The additional $25 you received is likely a leftover amount from your initial $200 PC Bucks. We sometimes split the rewards into two separate certificates to ensure that you receive the full amount.

4. Can I use my PC Bucks for anything on the website?

Yes, PC Bucks can be used for any product on our website, including clearance and sale items. However, they cannot be used for tax, shipping, or handling fees.

5. Is there an expiration date for PC Bucks?

Yes, PC Bucks do have an expiration date. Typically, they expire within 60-90 days from the date they were issued. It is important to check the expiration date on your PC Bucks and use them before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo