• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Max Temperature for Prep Bowls in Oven?

In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around the TV shows Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. Some participants are also discussing using Prep Bowls for cooking and the temperature limit for them. There is also a mention of a message board created for Grey's Anatomy fans.
monica.dixon
Does anyone know what the max tempature is in the oven for the Prep Bowls? I have looked on CC and it does not say. I have also contacted the solution center and it was an amost 2 hour wait!

Heat safe to 350*F, just like the batter bowls..:)

I did the omelet in them last week and have been doing it ever since. My two year old son loves cheese eggs! Well, he decided during the middle of Grey's Anatomy's Season Premier last week he wanted one and i was wanting something quick during commercial, so, I tried it in the prep bowl. Put my egg and cheese in, whipped it some, and it was done in 45 seconds! He loved it! So, that's my way to fix his cheese egg now.

Yes, I am a Grey's Anatomy addict and I admit it! I love McDreamy!

Jennifer -

I am a huge Grey's fan too!!!

Jaye :)

Same here! :)

Me too! But I think McDreamy is sleezy (but dreamy, I admit it) the way he holds onto Meredith and his wife...

I am also addicted to Desperate Housewives. Those two shows are our soaps (me and dh)!

Oh... I have made the eggs that way too but didn't think to add the cheese! Thanks! You can LET kids make their own eggs in the small microcooker. My son did it all the time when he was little - pan doesn't get hot so he could do it all!

I am the Ultimate Grey's Anatomy fan!! I watched the entire second season and all the extras Tuesday and Wednesday night before the premier. I have to say I was a little disappointed with the premier though...the plague on the first episode of the season...two doctors possibly leaving their wives...baby in a dumpster...it was just a little much. That is why I stopped watcher ER because there was some HUGE event during every episode. Grey's relies more on the smaller story lines (usually) and I like that a lot better.

BethCooks4U said:
Me too! But I think McDreamy is sleezy (but dreamy, I admit it) the way he holds onto Meredith and his wife...

I can forgive him in "make believe" hahah!!! In the real world NO WAY would I like a cheater!

I an live vicarioulsy through my shows.......

Last edited:
I love Grey's myself also. It has replaced Alias which was my all time fav show but has gone off the air. As far as the plague goes they had to find a story line to keep Merideth and Dr. McDreamy apart, and we all know that she will pick Finn.

I created a message board for my fellow GA fans!!!! LOL I've never missed an episode, including the "recap" shows!!!!!! To good to miss ;)

soccermama said:
I created a message board for my fellow GA fans!!!! LOL I've never missed an episode, including the "recap" shows!!!!!! To good to miss ;)

Do you mean you created a new thread or a message board somewhere else? I am thinking I need to start a new thread since we have taken over this one that started out talking about prep bowls, haha! I hope AJPratt is not lurking out there! ha!

A message board on worldcrossing.com ..... lots of fun :)

I love Grey's Anatomy too!!I don't really watch TV EXCEPT for Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. BUT the housewives got a little too weird and out of control for me last season, so I probably won't be watching them this season!

jrstephens said:
Yes, I am a Grey's Anatomy addict and I admit it! I love McDreamy!

I love George (don't tell my husband)

My DH says he would take Addison any day over Merideth. I am all about McDreamy, and have been since Sweet Home Alabama!!

Well, I am thinking that Meredith is not going to pick Finn... Chris O'Donnell is listed as a special guest, not as an addition to this season... but I guess we will have to wait and see.

I have a show this Thursday! THANKFULLY!!!

However, I have told my DH that he will be shot if he doesn't tape GA for me!! :)

GET THIS... I got so busy working on Sunday night, I forgot that Desperate Housewives was even on!!! OMgoodness! Guess I am not the fan that I thought I was. This is the only episode I have ever missed!

Still haven't missed GA tho!! :)
Jaye

Another Ga Fan Here,....
jaye said:
Well, I am thinking that Meredith is not going to pick Finn... Chris O'Donnell is listed as a special guest, not as an addition to this season... but I guess we will have to wait and see.

I have a show this Thursday! THANKFULLY!!!

However, I have told my DH that he will be shot if he doesn't tape GA for me!! :)

GET THIS... I got so busy working on Sunday night, I forgot that Desperate Housewives was even on!!! OMgoodness! Guess I am not the fan that I thought I was. This is the only episode I have ever missed!

Still haven't missed GA tho!! :)
Jaye

I occassionally watched DH, however once again couldn't hold my attn: GA is by far much better!!!! I now work Sun thru Thurs 2-10:30 my choice, but luckily I have recorders. I now record TV straight from computer to what I thought was DVD but instead to my hard drive, I also have DVD recorders too.

I started a New Thread in Chef's Lounge about Grey's Anatomy with a poll.

DVR is the best for not missing a show. You set it once and records the entire season! No more threatening to kill anyone who does not record it for us!!

1. What is the maximum temperature that Pampered Chef prep bowls can withstand in the oven?

The maximum temperature that Pampered Chef prep bowls can withstand in the oven is 450°F.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef prep bowls in a convection oven?

Yes, Pampered Chef prep bowls can be used in a convection oven. However, it is recommended to reduce the oven temperature by 25°F and decrease the cooking time by 10% when using a convection oven.

3. Are Pampered Chef prep bowls safe to use in a broiler?

No, Pampered Chef prep bowls are not recommended for use in a broiler as they may crack or break under high heat. It is best to avoid using them in a broiler to prevent any damage.

4. Can I put my Pampered Chef prep bowls directly from the freezer into the oven?

No, it is not recommended to put Pampered Chef prep bowls directly from the freezer into the oven. It is best to let them thaw first before placing them in the oven to prevent any cracking or damage.

5. How should I clean my Pampered Chef prep bowls after using them in the oven?

You can hand wash your Pampered Chef prep bowls with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaners or steel wool as they may damage the bowl's surface. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
Replies