• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marshmallow Pepermint Creme Sauce

In summary, this conversation is about a Marshmallow Peppermint Creme Sauce which is made with marshmallows, cream, vanilla, and candies. It can be served over brownies, ice cream, pie, or as a dip for pretzels. It thickens upon cooling and is best reheated without using the microwave. Various ideas for serving it were also suggested, such as on top of hot cocoa or with Hershey's syrup.
What as a alternative to the fluff filling in Whoopie Pies! Great for the Holidays! Maybe if you use those Bob's Peppermint kisses that melt in your mouth and crush them you could put the fluff in between the cookies so it oozes out a little and roll the edges in the crushed kisses.

I love Whoopie Pies and this sounds very yummy!

What about rice krispie treats. Would that be good?

this would be good between 2 thin mint cookies! YUMMMMMMM

Shawnna said:
I wonder how this would be on top of hot cocoa?

:eek: ooooooooooooooooooooohhh what a fabulous drink to have after a day/night of skiing or ice skating!! ooooooooooooooohhh I have GOT to try this recipe out soon!!! Hmm could be a nice drink to make over the holidays too!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

klsnyder said:
BWAAAHHHAAAAA Thanks for the laugh today!!!

LMAO!! Yep I can see her demoing the sauce now... "Yes ladies, this sauce is great on brownies, hot chocolate, smores, or if you are reeeallll experimental and looking for a real treat just spread some on your husband!!!

:rolleyes:

chefann said:
That's why I wondered about putting it in a different thread. LOL

Ok- I apologize. It's the 12 years that I spent in Catholic school that twisted me beyond redemption. I'm sorry.

HERE HERE!! I too went through 10 years of Catholic school taught by a bunch of nasty nuns and our uniforms UGH!!! we looked like a bunch of nuns ourselves!! Make no wonder some of us have turned out this way and now think like we do!!! The NUNS made us like this!!

:D

GeorgiaPeach said:
That is DEFINITELY another thread!! :) Maybe one of those OTHER direct sales companies (that specialize in those type of products) might like this recipe.

GeorgiaPeach.. you might be thinking of those Fantasia Parties. I was at a fair where my booth was next to a gal who was a Fantasia rep! ooh sweet mudder!!! She showed me her appointment book!! She was booked solid for two months straight!! Morning.. Noon and NIGHT!!! She has been doing this business for four years now and she had to give up her regular job to make Fantasia her full time job!! Now if only I can get my appointment book close to that! well not every single day.. but more bookings than I usually get I would be happy!!!

:rolleyes:

I Love BOBS sugar sticks!! I cant seem to find them out here in Oregon, though...boo hoo...maybe I can order directly from thr company...

I picked up my ingredients for this sauce/frosting last night. I"m going to my friend's house tonight to watch some chick flicks and cross stitch. The Women's Network here tonight has two real tear jerkers, "A Walk in the Clouds", and "The Notebook".. I figure a box each of tissues and a heaping supply of chocolate floral cupcakes and that peppermint cream sauce might do the trick!! I'll keep you all posted how the sauce turns out!

Cheers:rolleyes:

thechefofnorthbend said:
I havent seen any candy cane hersheys kisses!! yum...those would be great for shortbread thumbprint cookies!

I first found them at Kroger in a Christmas display. Now they're at my local Wal-Mart with the Christmas candy. I also found a really big bag at Sam's Club. They seem to be a white chocolate with peppermint flavor and little bits of peppermint candy inside. Seriously, I was tossing them out to guests at a show along with dark chocolate kisses; the women were fighting over the candy cane kisses. They are AMAZING!

BTW, I tried the Peppermint Marshmallow Sauce with the candy cane kisses and they are fabulous. I even made brownies so my guys could try them with the sauce. Big hit!

I plan to serve brownies from the floral pan with the sauce at my Grince Party this year. I'm sure the girls will love it. (If you want to know what a Grinch Party is, let me know.)

Yes, what is a grinch party...this sounds like so much fun!!

I had a Krogers in Norfolk VA, but we are in Oregon now. All we have is Safeway and Albertsons...hmmm...we do have a Wal*Mart!! Guess whre I am going this morning!!!!:p

Grinch PartyI've had a Grinch Party for the last 7 or 8 years. The idea is that a stress-free evening with the girls can help you cope.

I invite a group of women who have all been friends for years, so it's a comfortable place to vent, if necessary. I hold it a couple of weeks before Christmas--just when the stress is starting to get to everyone. It's held on a weeknight, so it's less likely to conflict with other holiday parties. These are the rules for my guests:

1. Dress comfy. Most of the women come in jammies. Seriously. I wear jammies, too. Some of them have started buying special Christmas jammies just for the party.

2. Don't bring anything. With so many things to make for various carry-ins during the holidays, this is a "no obligations" gathering.

Pretty simple, right? The invitation says that the party is from 7 to 8 p.m. This allows everyone the opportunity to leave after an hour if they need to. Most of them stay until close to midnight. I provide the kinds of foods we used to eat at sleep-overs--chips, sodas, candy, popcorn, etc. (This year I'm adding the brownie floral cupcakes with peppermint marshmallow sauce.)

As everyone's arriving, we fill our plates and get comfy. At about 7:15, I start the How the Grinch Stole Christmas video (the 1960's animated version). We watch, and laugh, and some of us cry. One friend mouths the words along with all of the characters. We're considering seeking help for her. ;)

That's about it. It really is fun. Friends start asking me in November when I'm having the Grinch Party. The biggest problem is that the girls have a hard time explaining to other people why they have to go home and change into their jammies to go to a party.

That is awesome. What a fun way to spend time with your friends. I am so going to have to try that. Thanks for the cool idea.

Marshmallow Peppermint Creme SauceI wonder if you could use the marshmallow creme? I'm going to try it this weekend.
I just bought 11 large size bottles of marshmallow creme at the dollar store the price was originally 1.50 they reduced it to $0.50.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies