• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March End-Of-Month Commission Statements

That would be horrible... the whole boot thing...If you are in a host's house, and say, while you are using her microwave, it breaks. She blames you and BAM! You're stuck with the bill. Or you drop her cell phone into the dishwater. OR you knock her crystal punchbowl onto the tile and it breaks.. and it is worth a substantial amount of money. That's what the insurance is for. It covers any mishaps or damage
I used your trick from last month's post last night! :p

Thanks again!

I must have gone to bed too early then, because it didn't work yet when I tried last night :D

I LOVE PC! :DSummary
March 2010 Earnings 1673.02
Adjustments: -573.15
Total March 2010 Payment 1099.87I can't wait until it reads 10,998.70 LOL

OOH..Now I am very happy..this is all going into my fun money..which right now I am saving up for my spending money on my cruise in 11 weeks..and my check was bigger than I was expecting..I never took my over rides into account..Now I am SUPER HAPPY!!

Can someone tell me what the insurance deduction is for?

kookinwithkale said:
Can someone tell me what the insurance deduction is for?
If you are in a host's house, and say, while you are using her microwave, it breaks. She blames you and BAM! You're stuck with the bill. Or you drop her cell phone into the dishwater. OR you knock her crystal punchbowl onto the tile and it breaks.. and it is worth a substantial amount of money.
That's what the insurance is for. It covers any mishaps or damage caused to the host's home or property that you could be responsible for.
I know one lady who wore some super snazzy new tall heeled boots to a show. Her host had just had new hardwood floors put down. My friend's boots ruined those floors... and her host had just paid $10,000.00 for her floors.
Thank goodness for that $2.00 per month deduction. The insurance covered the replacement costs.

Oh wow... thanks for the explanation! :)

kookinwithkale said:
Oh wow... thanks for the explanation! :)

No problem! I always wondered the same thing until my friend told me what happened to her. ( the one with the boots.) I was all ooooohhh... whew!!

I never even noticed until today, shows ya how much I pay attention! LOL I've been in since the end of Jan. So still a "newbie" ;)

That would be horrible... the whole boot thing...

beckyjsmith said:
If you are in a host's house, and say, while you are using her microwave, it breaks. She blames you and BAM! You're stuck with the bill. Or you drop her cell phone into the dishwater. OR you knock her crystal punchbowl onto the tile and it breaks.. and it is worth a substantial amount of money.
That's what the insurance is for. It covers any mishaps or damage caused to the host's home or property that you could be responsible for.
I know one lady who wore some super snazzy new tall heeled boots to a show. Her host had just had new hardwood floors put down. My friend's boots ruined those floors... and her host had just paid $10,000.00 for her floors.
Thank goodness for that $2.00 per month deduction. The insurance covered the replacement costs.

Or like the time I spilled cranberry juice concentrate all over my host's oriental rug..ouch:eek:

What is a March End-Of-Month Commission Statement?

A March End-Of-Month Commission Statement is a financial document that details the commissions earned by an individual or company during the month of March. It typically includes information such as the total amount of commissions earned, any deductions or fees, and the final net amount owed.

When can I expect to receive my March End-Of-Month Commission Statement?

The exact date of when you will receive your March End-Of-Month Commission Statement may vary depending on your company's policies. However, it is typically sent out at the beginning of the following month, so you can expect to receive it in early April.

What should I do if I notice any discrepancies or errors on my March End-Of-Month Commission Statement?

If you notice any discrepancies or errors on your March End-Of-Month Commission Statement, it is important to bring it to the attention of your company's HR or finance department as soon as possible. They will be able to investigate and make any necessary corrections.

Are there any taxes or deductions taken out of my March End-Of-Month Commission Statement?

Taxes and deductions may vary depending on your individual tax situation and company policies. It is important to review your March End-Of-Month Commission Statement carefully to understand any taxes or deductions that may have been taken out.

Can I access my March End-Of-Month Commission Statement online?

Many companies now offer the option to access commission statements online through a secure portal. If this is available, you may be able to view and download your March End-Of-Month Commission Statement electronically instead of receiving a paper copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK