• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maple Honey Mustard Sauce...ideas?

In summary, the sauce is not liked by everyone. Some people love it, while others do not. Some people think it has a little heat or spice, while others do not.
AmyDare
I'm looking for recipes or ideas for this sauce. It sounds to me like it'd be yummy on ham, but the PC website says it's also good as a dipping sauce with pretzels. Has anyone tried that?
Any way to demo it?

I have a bottle not opened yet and have not tried it but was thinking it would be good with chicken nuggets. You could also serve it on top of roast pork tenderloin--as a sauce after the pork is cooked. Here is the website where I got the idea from Mustard-Maple Pork Tenderloin | Eating Well Hope this helps :)

Honestly - I didn't like it as a dip. Not even a little. Even my hubby, who loves anything mustard, didn't like it 'raw'. However, I basted a ham steak that I pan fried with it a few times as I turned it in the pan. That was good. Not awesome - but good.

This is one that I thought I was going to absolutely love....and I just don't. I don't like it AT ALL. I used it on a pork loin, and had to doctor it up so much for it to be edible for us that it wasn't worth using it to begin with. :yuck:

I LOVE the pineapple rum sauce, the ginger-wasabi sauce, and the Thai peanut sauce...but I DO NOT love this one!

I had second thoughts about this one. I LOVE honey mustard, but hate maple. I tried some on my finger & .....:yuck:

I am very disappointed in this for a couple reasons. No where in the description in the catalog or on the bottle (except for the ingredient list) does it say that it has a little heat or spice to it. I thought that this was going to be a sweet mustard type of sauce.

I love honey, maple and mustard, but this sauce literally makes me sickish. It smells like skunk to me. :yuck:I hate to show it and certainly do not like to use it for my own cooking. I can not get past the smell.

The Pineapple Rum is my fave!!!!

baychef said:
I am very disappointed in this for a couple reasons. No where in the description in the catalog or on the bottle (except for the ingredient list) does it say that it has a little heat or spice to it. I thought that this was going to be a sweet mustard type of sauce.

I love honey, maple and mustard, but this sauce literally makes me sickish. It smells like skunk to me. :yuck:I hate to show it and certainly do not like to use it for my own cooking. I can not get past the smell.

The Pineapple Rum is my fave!!!!

Exactly! I was all prepared to absolutely love this sauce...and instead it makes me gag!:yuck:

What are some ideas for using the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce?

The Maple Honey Mustard Sauce can be used as a glaze for meats, a dip for vegetables or pretzels, a spread for sandwiches, a dressing for salads, and a marinade for chicken or pork.

Is the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities.

Can the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce be stored in the refrigerator?

Yes, the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.

Are there any allergens in the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce?

The Maple Honey Mustard Sauce contains soy and may contain traces of tree nuts.

Can the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce be used as a substitute for regular mustard in recipes?

Yes, the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce can be used as a substitute for regular mustard in recipes, adding a hint of sweetness and maple flavor to your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Neilko
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lesliecooks4u
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies