• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Creative Magic Show Theme Ideas?

In summary, there are many fun and creative ways to incorporate kitchen tools and gadgets into your magic show theme, from using a whisk to mix ingredients in seconds to making measuring cups disappear. Good luck with your show!
Just Peachy
I had an idea for a magic show theme. I want to put it together for this fall. Do you have ideas.

Some ideas I had include:

i-slice - I call this my magic wand.

scissors - cut through a tin can lid

micro fiber towel - absorbs 2 cups of liquid

what other ideas do you have for this show!

Thanks

Simple Additions magically turn store bought food into a home cooked meal....as long as you don't tell anyone!

Microwave cake - that's pretty much like...PUFF...it's done!

The rings...it magically comes together so easily ...

Salad Spinner...put it in...spin...sorta like the disappearing box...water is gone!...or at least off of the food!

Food Chopper...lickity split ...
Can opener...it's an illusion...looks like it isn't open ...but ...it is!

Stoneware...cookware...nothing sticks.

Ok...gonna stop...but really I think all our products are pretty A M A Z I N G !

Good luck!

Make Tuxedo Brownie Cups and watch them magically disappear!

for sharing your idea for a magic show theme! I love the creativity and unique elements you have already come up with. Here are some additional ideas that you could incorporate into your show:1. The Quick Whisk: Use a whisk to magically mix together dry ingredients in a matter of seconds.2. The Chopper: Show off your knife skills by slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables in the blink of an eye.3. The Multipurpose Spatula: Use a spatula to flip, stir, and serve multiple dishes at once, demonstrating its versatility.4. The Heat-Resistant Glove: Show off your ability to handle hot dishes with ease by wearing a heat-resistant glove while cooking.5. The Measuring Cup Trick: Make measuring ingredients a magical experience by pouring liquid into a measuring cup and watching it magically disappear.These are just a few ideas to get you started, but feel free to get creative and think outside the box! Best of luck with your magic show this fall.

What is a "Magic Show" theme?

A "Magic Show" theme is a type of party or event where the decorations, activities, and overall atmosphere are centered around the concept of magic. This could include illusions, tricks, and performances by magicians or other entertainers.

What are some ideas for decorations for a "Magic Show" theme?

Some ideas for decorations could include hanging curtains or drapes to create a stage-like atmosphere, using playing cards or top hats as table centerpieces, and incorporating props such as magic wands or crystal balls into the decor. You could also use a color scheme of black, red, and gold to evoke a mysterious and enchanting feel.

What types of food and drinks would fit a "Magic Show" theme?

For food and drinks, you could get creative and come up with fun names that tie into the magic theme, such as "Presto Pasta" or "Abracadabra Appetizers." Serving finger foods and small bites would also be suitable for guests to enjoy while watching the magical performances. Adding a touch of sparkle or sprinkles to desserts and cocktails can also add to the magical atmosphere.

Are there any activities or games that would fit a "Magic Show" theme?

Absolutely! You could set up a magic workshop where guests can learn simple tricks and illusions, have a magic show competition where guests can perform their own tricks, or have a scavenger hunt where guests have to find hidden magical items. Another idea could be to have a photo booth with props like capes, top hats, and fake mustaches to add to the fun.

What are some party favors or gifts that would be appropriate for a "Magic Show" themed event?

Party favors can be anything from small tricks or illusions for guests to take home and try for themselves, to personalized playing cards or magic-themed items like keychains or magnets. You could also consider giving each guest a goodie bag filled with treats and small toys that tie into the theme. Alternatively, you could hire a magician to perform for the guests and have them take home a personalized signed deck of cards or a magic wand as a memorable souvenir.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NewtoMom