• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Madagascar Happy Meals: The Perfect Treat for Your Movie-Loving Teen!

In summary, Happy meals at our house led to a discussion of the new movie Madagascar, which DD enjoyed. They then proceeded to have pizza and ice cream, and finally, pasta.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
happy meals at our house
DD talked me into a break from finishing the Christmas decorating to get Madagascar happy meals to finish her collection I was already in my jammies but we're hitting Starbucks and Mickey D's DH doesn't understand he has steaks seasoned ready to grill
She has had one every day since Thursday (yes, the 15 year old) she loves the movie!! the food is barely edible

OMG the movie was awesome, Tuesday being Veteran's Day, I was off work and our 6 yo didnt have school so I treated him (or me) to a movie! We now have 3 of the McD's toys, Melvin, Marty and Alex! They actually get boring after a while LOL! But they are the cutest McD's toys! We had McD's for lunch today.

Tonight we are having hash. I have left over pot roast from yesterday that I'm going to fry up with with some potatoes and onions. Should be good! I haven't made it in a long time.

I bribed the kids (3 and 6) to do the dishes, they love playing in the water, and I dont have to do them myself. Their reward is to help me make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies tonight! I need a snackie food to take for a class tomorrow, and I need to practice for my show next weekend! I even bribed their dad to stop at the store and buy the supplies for me. Told him I'd buy him a new knife out of the catalog! Funny thing is he agreed, but I do all the cooking!

I tried the stir fry from the chicken power cooking... Not sure how I feel about it... I dislike brocoli but ate it. I added a bit of honey and it helped.

I'm sure my kids will not eat it but DH will like it.

Enchilada casserole & nacho cheese dip.

Since I'm finally feeling better after having the flu, etc. all week, DH asked for homemade lasagna and garlic bread.Almost assembled and in the oven...

Well, I had a vendor event today, and then, after coming home and grabbing a bite and resting for a few minutes, we went shopping for our Shoeboxes. They have to be turned in tomorrow at church - nothing like waiting until the last minute - LOL!

So, I had a coupon for Papa Murphy's...and we had Pizza w/ spinach, mushrooms, olives, and pepperoni, and Sprecher's Rootbeer.:chef:

pizza sounds good minus the mushrooms... i'm not crazy about them!

DH got home a little bit late from work and then errands, and we still had to run to Sam's Club.

Our dinner tonight was the samples they have at Sam's Club...sad, isn't it? Oh, we added the 4 berry ice cream sundae from the food area to round out our "meal" with fruit and dairy. :D

gotta get all those food groups in!

We had creamy one pot pasta.

Panera Bread - out all day and not in the mood to get all dressed up with all this rain. Fresh, easy and beats cooking any day. I'll cook tomorrow...

Related to Madagascar Happy Meals: The Perfect Treat for Your Movie-Loving Teen!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" promotion?

The "What's for Dinner Nov 15" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of dinner recipes, cooking tools, and discounts for the month of November. It is designed to make meal planning and preparation easier and more affordable for our customers.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" recipes?

You can access the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" recipes by visiting our website or by downloading our Pampered Chef app. The recipes will be available for the entire month of November and can be saved for future use.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions for the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" recipes?

The "What's for Dinner Nov 15" recipes include a variety of options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. Each recipe will have a label indicating any potential allergens or dietary restrictions.

4. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" recipes?

Yes, you can customize the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" recipes to fit your personal preferences. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the measurements to suit your taste. You can also add or omit any ingredients as needed.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions included in the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" offer?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner Nov 15" offer includes discounts on select cooking tools and ingredients that are used in the featured recipes. These discounts will be clearly marked on our website and app, and will be available for the entire month of November.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies