• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Low-Carb Christmas in July: Delicious Salads for the Occasion

In summary, for a delicious and healthy Christmas in July, incorporating salads into your menu is a great low-carb option. You can make them more festive by adding seasonal ingredients and using holiday-themed serving dishes. There are also plenty of low-carb dressing options such as homemade dressings and store-bought options. Adding protein to your salads can make them more filling, with options like grilled chicken and tofu for vegetarians. To accommodate guests with dietary restrictions, provide a variety of toppings and alternative options such as quinoa or bean salads.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A couple of guests may be coming to my "Christmas in July" thing who are low-carbing it ... and it's probably a good idea for me to join them.

I was thinking of the seven layer southwest salad ... but I can't find the recipe to save my life!

Any good salad recipies I can make in the triffle bowl?

You can't go wrong with a colorful fruit salad. If you want something savory, I would do the classic layered salad (lettuce, celery, peas, cheese, hard-boiled egg, bacon, mayo).

You can't go wrong with a colorful fruit salad

Normally I'd agree with you ... but these are low-carbers. Fruit is not on their menu.

I like the one you mentioned ... as long as we put the dressing on the side so I can eat it! Maybe add chicken too ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
A couple of guests may be coming to my "Christmas in July" thing who are low-carbing it ... and it's probably a good idea for me to join them.

I was thinking of the seven layer southwest salad ... but I can't find the recipe to save my life!

Any good salad recipies I can make in the triffle bowl?

Have you done a recipe search behind CC for salads? I'm sure the 7 layer salad is in the files here as well.

I finally found the southwestern salad! I think it got lost in the computer purge!

I think I may try it with the sour cream on the side ...

1. What are some low-carb options for Christmas in July?

For a delicious and healthy Christmas in July, try incorporating salads into your menu. Some great low-carb options include a grilled chicken Caesar salad, a spinach and strawberry salad, or a Greek salad with feta and olives.

2. How can I make my salads more festive for a Christmas in July party?

You can make your salads more festive by adding seasonal ingredients such as cranberries, pomegranates, or roasted Brussels sprouts. You can also use holiday-themed serving dishes or garnishes to make the salads visually appealing.

3. Are there any low-carb dressing options for the salads?

Absolutely! You can make your own low-carb dressing using ingredients like olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and herbs. You can also opt for store-bought low-carb dressings such as ranch, Caesar, or vinaigrette.

4. Can I add protein to my salads for a more filling meal?

Yes, adding protein to your salads can make them more satisfying and a complete meal. Some great options include grilled chicken, shrimp, hard-boiled eggs, or tofu for a vegetarian option.

5. How can I make sure my guests with dietary restrictions can enjoy the salads?

You can easily accommodate guests with dietary restrictions by providing a variety of toppings and dressings for the salads. You can also offer alternative options such as a quinoa or bean salad for those who are vegetarian or gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethPurvis
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ElizabethPurvis
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jenniferlynne