• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper

In summary, the "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" is a versatile kitchen tool made of heat-resistant silicone and nylon materials with a non-slip grip handle. It can be used for mixing and scraping ingredients and is safe for use in the dishwasher. Its dimensions make it suitable for various cooking and baking tasks.
sslangley
I have one of the teal one's. I want the lime green, I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone have one they would part with??

Please let me know the price and I will pay all shipping costs...

Ok, now unless they had them out before I started, I believe the lime was only available in the Classic and not the Mix N Scraper.

jenniferlynne said:
Ok, now unless they had them out before I started, I believe the lime was only available in the Classic and not the Mix N Scraper.

Yes it was only in the classic.

Do you mean the green from last spring? It wasn't lime, I think they called it Sea Green.

Spring/Summer 2005 the was a lime classic scraper #1653.

Spring of '05 they had a lime green, tangerine and lemon yellow in the classic scrapers.

jenniferlynne said:
Spring of '05 they had a lime green, tangerine and lemon yellow in the classic scrapers.

Oh, I would love the tangerine too. If anyone has one of those for sale.

I was talking about the classic scraper, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks.

I have a NIP lemon classic if that works for anyone.

1. What is the purpose of a "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper"?

A "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" is a versatile kitchen tool used for mixing and scraping ingredients in bowls and pans. It has a curved edge that easily reaches into corners and a flat edge for scraping the sides of bowls.

2. Is the "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" heat-resistant?

Yes, the "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" is heat-resistant up to 428°F, making it safe to use while cooking on stovetops or handling hot ingredients.

3. What materials is the "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" made of?

The "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" is made of a durable and flexible silicone head with a strong nylon core for stability. The handle is made of a soft, non-slip grip for comfortable use.

4. Can the "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting use.

5. What are the dimensions of the "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper"?

The "Looking for Lime Green Mix N Scraper" measures approximately 11.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide, making it a convenient size for various cooking and baking tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • SixZeroFour