• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality in Virginia Beach

In summary, the Oceanfront area of Virginia Beach is the best location to find hospitality, with a variety of options including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. The average cost ranges from $100 to $300 per night and it is recommended to make reservations in advance during peak tourist season. Popular activities and attractions near hospitality locations include the boardwalk, beaches, water sports, shopping, and dining.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
Help! I am desperate need of a hospitality group in Virginia Beach!

Hospitality needs to be requested through your director. Have you asked him/her to do that for you?

Nancy Francis was my hospitality Director when we were stationed in VB......her whole group is great!

Yes, I have but have have had no response as of yet.

I have already asked my Director but have not heard anything yet.

It might take time. She has to request someone through HO, then they get back to her with the info, then she has to call that person and wait to hear back from them.I would call your director and ask if she's heard anything.

What is the best location to find hospitality in Virginia Beach?

The Oceanfront area of Virginia Beach is a popular location for finding hospitality, as it is close to the beach and many restaurants and attractions.

What type of hospitality options are available in Virginia Beach?

There are a variety of hospitality options in Virginia Beach, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds.

What is the average cost of hospitality in Virginia Beach?

The average cost of hospitality in Virginia Beach varies depending on the type of accommodation, but ranges from around $100 to $300 per night.

Is it necessary to make reservations in advance for hospitality in Virginia Beach?

It is recommended to make reservations in advance, especially during peak tourist season, to ensure availability and to potentially get better rates.

What are some popular activities and attractions near hospitality locations in Virginia Beach?

Some popular activities and attractions near hospitality locations in Virginia Beach include the boardwalk, beaches, water sports, shopping, and dining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies