• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Style Ribbon Tote with a Zipper?

In summary, the old style Merrill tote with the zipper is not as well made as the new style, and the lining comes out.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Anyone have the old style ribbon tote (with the zipper) they are willing to part with?

Thought I'd ask again.

I have heard and it happened to me to that people are not happy with it. The zipper rips out and a lot of people have been calling Merrill and getting the new one that does not have the zipper. It is actually cheaper than the old one.

There are 2 old style ribbon totes, one from AIM, and one from Merrill. Both had zippers and linings, but the Merrill one was not as well made, and the linings come out. IMO, the new one from Merrill isn't anywhere near as cute as the old one, because of the big logo on the side (not that the logo is bad, I just like that the old style is a more subtle thing).

chefann said:
There are 2 old style ribbon totes, one from AIM, and one from Merrill. Both had zippers and linings, but the Merrill one was not as well made, and the linings come out. IMO, the new one from Merrill isn't anywhere near as cute as the old one, because of the big logo on the side (not that the logo is bad, I just like that the old style is a more subtle thing).

I like the old style Merril tote too. I want to use it as a purse so that's why I wanted a zipper. I wish we had more choices for vendors.

Funny thing is I have the old merill tote with zipper and I use it as a purse and I never zipper it! LOL. I dont know why!? I have switched back to my catalog purse. I am not sure if I want to sell it but if I do Iwill get back to you.

Related to Looking for an Old Style Ribbon Tote with a Zipper?

What are the dimensions of the Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote?

The Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote measures 15.5 inches long, 6.5 inches wide, and 11.5 inches high.

What materials is the Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote made of?

The Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote is made of durable polyester and has reinforced stitching for added durability.

How many compartments does the Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote have?

The Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote has one large main compartment and two smaller side compartments for organization.

Can the Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote be personalized with a monogram?

Yes, the Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote can be personalized with a monogram of up to three letters. The monogram is available in a variety of fonts and colors.

Is the Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Iso: Old Style Ribbon Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying to maintain its quality and shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • krusso