1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for a website

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Hello everyone, it has been ages since I posted here!!

I am looking for a website and I think I actually got from someone here a long time ago. It is a site where you enter in what ingredients you have on hand and it will come up with recipe ideas for you. Does anyone know what I am talking about?:chef:

Feb 14, 2012
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Allrecipes.com I think has that feature. Been a while since I went onto it for that reason, but maybe try that out.

Feb 14, 2012
  3. rennea

Hi Amanda!

No it's not Allrecipes, I do check that one out from time to time though.

Feb 14, 2012
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Ah, bummer! Sorry I'm of no help. ;) :( (And by the way, HI! Good to see you post on here again. :) )

Feb 14, 2012
  5. pchockeymom

pchockeymom Veteran Member

Did you do a search? That seems vaguely familiar to me. The topic anyway. I like the idea.

Feb 14, 2012
  6. :chef:yeah...I went on ask.com, typed in recipe finder with ingredients listed....I liked the idea of having just ingredients...never heard of it, but yeah I will be using it when I am stumped for dinner ideas:chef:;)

7. rennea

Ah yes it's there...I believe the site I have used before is My Fridge Food.
    Thanks pamperedbybarbara!

Feb 14, 2012
Have something to add?