• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Table Top Flip Chart?

In summary, the "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" is a versatile tool designed for meal planning, recipe demonstrations, and creating shopping lists. It features a sturdy base and a flip chart with 25 grid-patterned pages that can be easily written on with the included dry-erase marker. The pages are laminated for easy cleaning and customization with different colors and markers. The flip chart is made with high-quality materials and is durable and long-lasting, with the ability to be folded and stored when not in use.
Chef_2_Four
Does anyone have an extra?

Thanks!

why not just order one on supply order?

well I started to, but was hoping I could find one before my next show, which is saturday. If I don't find one before then I am going to order it. I shouldn't have waited until the last minute.

Related to Looking for a Table Top Flip Chart?

What is the purpose of the "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart"?

The "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" is a versatile tool designed to help you plan, organize, and present your meals and recipes in a visually appealing way. It is perfect for meal planning, recipe demonstrations, and even for creating shopping lists.

How does the "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" work?

The "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" features a sturdy base and a flip chart with 25 pages. Each page has a grid pattern, allowing you to easily draw and write on it with the included dry-erase marker. You can flip through the pages to reveal your different meal plans, recipes, or shopping lists.

Is the "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the flip chart pages are laminated and can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. The dry-erase marker can also be easily erased with a dry cloth, ensuring that your flip chart always looks neat and tidy.

Can I customize the "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" to fit my specific needs?

Absolutely! The grid pattern on each page allows you to easily customize and personalize your flip chart according to your specific needs. You can use different colors and markers to create categories, add notes, or draw illustrations.

Is the "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the "Iso: Table Top Flip Chart" is made with high-quality materials, making it durable and long-lasting. The laminated pages are tear-resistant and can withstand frequent use. The flip chart can also be easily folded and stored when not in use, making it a convenient and space-saving tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chandle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandle
  • Cindy Boles
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • feather18