• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for #1269 the Finger Guard

In summary, the Finger Guard (#1269) is a kitchen tool that is designed to protect fingers while cutting or chopping food. It is different from other knife guards because it fits on the finger for better control and is made of durable materials. It comes in one size that can be adjusted to fit any finger and is dishwasher safe. It can also be used by both left and right-handed individuals.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Hello, I am looking for item #1269 the Finger Guard, I am not sure how long it has been dc'd. I would like about 10 of these.

Thanks

Carol

They are for a community for developmentally delayed young adults called Wings here in Edmond OK. Thanks!

Just wondering if Home Office could help out - they may have some laying around waiting to get on the Outlet. Worth a try.

Good Idea, thanks!

I think I have one, used once, if you'll just pay for shipping, you are welcome to it.

What is the purpose of the Finger Guard (#1269)?

The Finger Guard (#1269) is designed to protect your fingers while cutting or chopping food in the kitchen. It acts as a barrier between your fingers and the sharp blade of a knife, reducing the risk of injury.

How is the Finger Guard (#1269) different from other knife guards?

The Finger Guard (#1269) is specifically designed to fit on your finger, allowing for better control and precision while cutting. It is also made of durable materials, ensuring long-lasting use.

What sizes does the Finger Guard (#1269) come in?

The Finger Guard (#1269) is one size fits all and can easily be adjusted to fit any finger. It is also flexible, making it comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.

Is the Finger Guard (#1269) dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Finger Guard (#1269) is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher or hand wash with warm, soapy water.

Can the Finger Guard (#1269) be used for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the Finger Guard (#1269) can be used for both left and right-handed individuals. Its universal design allows for easy use by individuals of all hand orientations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffanypc05
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
  • Celia