• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking at Various Options for a Newsletter

In summary, Tasty Tidbits is a newsletter company that uses a consultant, Joy, to create the newsletters. They are always just what they should be for the month they are sent, and the included 2nd, shorter mid-month email is a great feature. Additionally, Mike's newsletters through iContact are very professional-looking and easy to use.
jbechtel
What newsletter company do you use? Why do you like that particular one?

Have to 2nd Tasty Tidbits!

One thing I love is that Joy is actually a consultant - so she "gets" it. Her newsletters are always just what they should be for the month they are sent. I also love that included in the price is a 2nd, shorter, mid-month email you can send out also. She does such a wonderful job for us!

Oh - and you never see people posting on here wondering where their newsletter is because it's time to send it out...or posting that they've been trying to contact her and are getting no response. She is timely, she communicates well with her subscribers, and she asks for (and responds to) consultant feedback often.

I've seen threads on here where people were talking about "Constant Contact" to use with their newsletters. Can someone explain what this is? How do you use it? What's the benefit to using it?

With Constant Contact, you have to create your own newsletters. I didn't like it ... I don't have that much time.

I use Tasty Tidbits, and LOVE the way that Joy puts together the newsletters!

Tasty Tidbits/Joy is super! She sends out an Outlet newsletter to forward to my customers! I have gotten several orders from that one!

I just signed up with Mike's after looking around. I thought it had the most professional look - lots of product pictures. I'm not a fan of clipart, and I couldn't create anything that looked as nice. Most of all, I loved all the links to my website! He does a Monthly, a mid month and an outlet update. I couldn't believe everything you get for the money!

I just signed up for iContact to go with it, where you track the links and see what people are looking at. So now I've just got to build my mailing lists!

There's a special at iContact, and Mike offers a special when you sign up with iContact in conjunction with his newsletter. Email me if you'd like more info or a PC sample of Mike's (it's hard to tell from the free one he sends, since it doesn't use PC images.)

Good luck making the choice - but congrats for being willing to invest in your business!

I choose Constant Contact because I want to know who is opening my newletter, if anybody! Plus, using an AOL address, I have trouble sending out mass mailings, and didn't want to have to hassle with that.

Yes, you do have to create your own newletter, but I like the flexiblity that it allows me. Coming in Oct, I am sending out 3 newletters (just Oct.. I have alot to say!!) My first will be highlighting the Making Strides Events, asking for help walking or donating to my team, placing an order on my fundraiser, or going to my website to order the limited, pink products. My second one will be the usual, specials, etc and my third will be a recruiting based newsletter. All of these have "hyper links" that allow the reader to just click to get to a special section on my website, or for the Making Strides one to my team page, etc. I just decide where I want people to be able to click into.

Granted, the first few times you do your newsletter it's tricky, but it gets easier. If you would like more info, feel free to PM me.

Whoever/whatever you choose, just do it. It really does work.

I second Mike's newsletters thru myemaildesigns.com. I agree, very professional looking...doesn't look like a word document with clip art all over the place. I use i-contact with Mike's service. LOVE THEM BOTH!

MyEmailDesigns.com is my choice. It's very professional. I use iContact and he provides the code to just drop into it. I can see who opened my emails. It shows who bounced. I called all of my bounces last time and got two bookings and several sales. It's worth the money. iContact is less than Constant Contact and they are having a sale. Plus, you get 3 months of Mike's service for free with it.

paigev71 said:
I use Tasty Tidbits and love it. You can find her at Welcome to Tasty Tidbits.

If you do, tell her I referred you. :)

This link is incorrect. It should be http://www.tastytidbits.net - www dot tastytidbits dot net (not dot com - it goes to another direct sales company!). HTH!

1. What type of content should be included in a newsletter?

The content of a newsletter can vary, but it should generally include information that is relevant and interesting to your target audience. This can include company updates, new product releases, helpful tips or recipes, and special promotions or discounts.

2. How often should a newsletter be sent out?

The frequency of your newsletter will depend on your audience and the type of content you are sharing. Typically, it is recommended to send out a newsletter once a month or every other week to avoid overwhelming subscribers with too many emails.

3. Can I personalize the newsletter for my audience?

Yes, you can personalize the newsletter by segmenting your email list and creating different versions of the newsletter for different groups of subscribers. This can help make the content more relevant and engaging for each individual recipient.

4. How can I make my newsletter visually appealing?

There are several ways to make your newsletter visually appealing, such as using high-quality images, incorporating your brand's colors and fonts, and keeping the design clean and easy to read. You can also use templates or hire a graphic designer to create a professional-looking newsletter.

5. How can I track the success of my newsletter?

Tracking the success of your newsletter can be done through email marketing software, which provides metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions. You can also conduct surveys or ask for feedback from subscribers to gauge their satisfaction with the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC