• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone have a license plate frame with extra stickers available for sale?

In summary, a conversation took place about obtaining a Pampered Chef license plate frame. One person suggested they can be ordered from the VIP director store for less than $5. Another person joked about finding one on eBay, but then clarified that they were just kidding. However, it was discovered that there was indeed a frame for sale on eBay, which ended up selling for $17.51. Some people expressed frustration with the high price and mentioned receiving one from their director as a gift. Others mentioned purchasing one from other consultants or wanting to find one to replace a damaged one. The conversation also touched on the topic of Pampered Chef's prices and shipping costs.
gratergirl
Does anyone have a license plate frame that they would like to get rid of or is not using? I would like to know how much you would sell it for if you are willing to. TIA You can PM me or just shoot me an email at [email protected]

TIA

Your director can order you one from the VIP director store. I think they're less than $5.
(My director just gave me one as a "Had fun at Leadership" present. But I'm keepin' it!)

I saw one for sale on EBay. :) (Only joking - I know how that word gets everyone stirred up around here)

jasonmva said:
I saw one for sale on EBay. :) (Only joking - I know how that word gets everyone stirred up around here)
Ha! You're such a kidder! :)

I almost pointed that out Jason. Just for fun I like to see the absurd amounts things are going for.

Seeing that things are selling from leadership, it's sad that active directors are out there doing that!

jasonmva said:

Look there really is one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-License-Plate-Holder-Frame-Consultant-NIP_W0QQitemZ280077751224QQihZ018QQcategoryZ20651QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

LisaAnn said:
Look there really is one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-License-Plate-Holder-Frame-Consultant-NIP_W0QQitemZ280077751224QQihZ018QQcategoryZ20651QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WOW! Bidding ended at $17.51!!! Ann said it's less than $5!!! I never understand why people don't do research first...

I got one from my director too...

My favorite is to see what things sell for online and then have someone tell me that PC is too expensive

and....
LOVEpapmeredchef said:
My favorite is to see what things sell for online and then have someone tell me that PC is too expensive

also complain about our flat rate shipping of $ 4.00 whether one piece or the entire book!!! And we offer the Guarantee where Ebay doesn't!!!

Liz

Holy Cow?!

I got own from my director when I qualified!

I purchased one from one of the cheffers on here. Can't wait to get it! I did see the one on ebay, that was before the price was up there (that's where I got the idea to get one) but I couldn't give into giving those cheaters my money! Sorry, I'll purchase things on that site....just not PC! It's so wrong!

I got one from my director, but my nephew ruined one of the stickers that goes on it.
Anyone happen to have one they wanna get rid of yet/still?

The stickers are really easy to peel back off. If anyone had an extra set of stickers you could peel off the old one. I had a set for 2-3 years that my director gave me. I hadn't put them on the car until recently, but the stickers had already been applied. I was able to re-stick (because they were in the wrong place)

What is a license plate frame?

A license plate frame is a decorative or functional frame that is placed around a vehicle's license plate. It can be made of various materials such as plastic, metal, or carbon fiber.

Do I need a license plate frame?

No, a license plate frame is not a requirement for vehicles. However, many people choose to use them as a way to personalize their vehicle or promote a brand.

Are license plate frames legal?

In most states, license plate frames are legal as long as they do not obscure any important information on the license plate, such as the state name or registration stickers. It is always best to check your state's specific laws before using a license plate frame.

Can I customize my license plate frame?

Yes, many companies offer customizable license plate frames that allow you to add your own text, logos, or designs. Pampered Chef offers personalized frames that can be used to promote your business or add a personal touch to your vehicle.

How do I install a license plate frame?

Installing a license plate frame is a simple process. Most frames come with screws or adhesive tape that can be used to secure the frame onto the license plate. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • gratergirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gratergirl
Replies