• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letterman Features Hilarious Stupid Humor Tricks by Texas Director and Daughter

In summary, Dave called Kathleen Black, a director from Texas, on "Letterman" and she played Fur Elise on the piano with her nose. Dave invited her to his home to make "Real Food Real fast".
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was in my office working when DH called me into the living room. I completely thought he was joking with me because he said someone from PC was on Letterman! Well, it was a woman and (I think) her daughter on for Stupid Humor Tricks. She's a director from Texas. I didn't catch her name but they played Fur Elise on the piano with their noses!

Dave even asked what was for dinner!

Dang, I wish I saw that! Maybe it'll show up on youtube.com.

wadesgirl said:
I was in my office working when DH called me into the living room. I completely thought he was joking with me because he said someone from PC was on Letterman! Well, it was a woman and (I think) her daughter on for Stupid Humor Tricks. She's a director from Texas. I didn't catch her name but they played Fur Elise on the piano with their noses!

Dave even asked what was for dinner!

I'll have to check that out! I'm on the east coast and he doesn't come on for almost 2 more hours!:)

How funny is that?? I didn't see it, but maybe it'll show it somewhere.....

Kathleen Black - director

Dave invited her to his home to make "Real Food Real fast". she offered to make him BBQ chicken sandwiches in 15 minutes

SeeMe4PC said:
Kathleen Black - director

Dave invited her to his home to make "Real Food Real fast". she offered to make him BBQ chicken sandwiches in 15 minutes
I hope she got permission from HO. We're supposed to have all TV appearances that reference PC approved by HO.

How did he know what she did?

Teresa Lynn said:
How did he know what she did?

He always asks what you do for a living.

ok, i misread the post I thought it was her daughter's dog (yes, I might need glasses) I was reading in a BIG hurry don't know where I got DOG)
Only watch Leno (when I can stay awake)

1. What is a "Consultant on Letterman"?

A "Consultant on Letterman" is a title given to a Pampered Chef consultant who has reached a certain level of sales and leadership within the company. It is a recognition of their hard work and dedication to their business.

2. How does someone become a "Consultant on Letterman"?

To become a "Consultant on Letterman," a Pampered Chef consultant must reach the title of Director, which requires a minimum of $15,000 in sales and a team of at least three active consultants. They must also maintain these qualifications every month.

3. What are the benefits of being a "Consultant on Letterman"?

As a "Consultant on Letterman," you receive special recognition from the company, including a personalized certificate and a pin to wear on your apron. You also have the opportunity to attend exclusive training and networking events.

4. Can anyone become a "Consultant on Letterman"?

Yes, anyone who becomes a Pampered Chef consultant has the opportunity to become a "Consultant on Letterman" by meeting the qualifications and maintaining them every month. It takes hard work, determination, and a passion for the business.

5. Is being a "Consultant on Letterman" a full-time job?

No, being a "Consultant on Letterman" is not a full-time job. Pampered Chef consultants have the flexibility to work as much or as little as they want, depending on their personal goals and schedule. Many consultants have other full-time jobs or responsibilities and run their Pampered Chef business on the side.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam