• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!

In summary, the "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on finding creative and delicious ways to use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. It is typically held in the week following Thanksgiving and is open to anyone who is interested in learning new recipes and techniques for using leftover turkey. The event can be accessed through Pampered Chef's website or social media pages, and will feature a variety of recipes such as turkey pot pie, turkey and cranberry paninis, and turkey tetrazzini, as well as personal favorites and tips from Pampered Chef consultants.
k1tchng0ddess
I heard from my host on Saturday that she went to a Leftover Turkey Show last year and the recipe was really good. Does anyone remember this as a theme show? I'm only in the business for 4 months, so please forgive me!

The girl said it was a ring with Turkey and cranberry in it, if this rings a bell for anyone. If so, could you please forward the recipe, or direct me to it if it's on this site?
TIA,
Barbara

Here it is. I call it the "Hide the Turkey" show- It tastes incredible. I do this for my November shows.

Attachments

• Turkey Cranberry Wreath.doc
    21 KB · Views: 425
Soooooooooo yummy!

Is there a picture of this anywhere. I'm having trouble invisioning the lay out for the rolls.

thanks

In the all the best cookbook they have step by step instructions on how to do the braids, wreaths.

Thanks, I love that cookbook, I should have known to look there.

If you search the files under "turkey", a booklet will come up -- called "turkey booklet" that is loaded with recipes too!

What is the "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!"?

The "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on finding creative and delicious ways to use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.

When is the "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!"?

The "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!" is typically held in the week following Thanksgiving, but the exact date can vary each year. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!"?

No, the "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!" is open to anyone who is interested in learning new recipes and techniques for using leftover turkey.

How do I access the "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!"?

The "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!" is a virtual event and can be accessed through our website or social media pages. Simply click on the event link and you will be directed to the live stream.

What types of recipes will be featured on the "Leftover Turkey Show: Recipe Wanted!"?

We will be featuring a variety of recipes that use leftover turkey, such as turkey pot pie, turkey and cranberry paninis, turkey tetrazzini, and more. Our consultants will also be sharing their own personal favorite recipes and tips for using up leftover turkey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedinvegas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies