• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leavin on a Jet Plane, Dont Know When I'll Be Back Again...

In summary, the conversation is about someone named Brenda who is leaving Alaska to go to Michigan with her three-year-old child. She mentions taking "happy pills" prescribed by her doctor and expresses excitement about warmer weather. Others in the conversation comment on the location she is moving to and the unpredictable weather in Michigan. One person mentions a PartyLite party and another person expresses interest in meeting Brenda.
Braedensmom
ARe ya singing along?? :) Leaving Alaska tonight to go to MI!!!! Warm weather here I come...with a three yr old...half asleep..being a turd...good thing my head dr. gave me some happy pills! :)

Have a safe trip - make sure you check in when you're settled! Good luck!

Hi Brenda where at in Mi are you going to be at?

Why is it that you can only fly in and out of Alaska in the middle of the night? I have that that same expirience when visiting my father. And little kids don't like it when you have to take their coats and blankets away to go through security at 1am when it is below zero outside.

I'm still having a tough time with the concept of going to Da Yoop to warm up.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm still having a tough time with the concept of going to Da Yoop to warm up.

So funny! I was thinking the same thing! "Warm weather here I come" and moving to the U.P......hmmmm, never would have put those two together myself!:D :D
(If she only knew of all the below-freezing, summer camping nights I've experienced in the U.P.!:eek: )

Brenda's not going to the UP, from a post on another thread. She's going to be in the northern lower peninsula. (Don't remember the city.)

You are right Ann - I just checked - she is moving to Gaylord - there is a large National Guard Post there........but hey, Gaylord is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the bridge....and it's also very close to Pellston, which often has the coldest temps in the "Lower 48"......

And really, anyone looking for warmer weather shouldn't choose MI! (Didn't we coin the phrase "snow-birds"?)

Although it's supposed to be in the Mid 80's today & tomorrow here in SW MI!....might have to actually turn on the air!

LOL! Becky, I was thinking the same thing! Having a PartyLite party tonight, and central A/C wasnt a thought in my mind until I saw the news last night!

SAFE TRAVELS Brenda... cannot wait to meet you at the next cluster meeting!!

chefann said:
Brenda's not going to the UP, from a post on another thread. She's going to be in the northern lower peninsula. (Don't remember the city.)
Right on the tip of the tallest finger in the mitten, huh?

chefann said:
Upper Lower Peninsula is one of those phrases that is fun to say because people always look at you with total bafflement. The most fun is to tell people that a friend of mine is a professor at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

Hi Kitchen Guy!OK I hijacked! But... Your in WI some where right? Are you attending a meeting tonight in Cedarburg? I would like to meet you!

No, I can't attend the meeting because I'm working in South Bend, Indiana this week.

What is the best way to pack my Pampered Chef products for travel?

The best way to pack your Pampered Chef products for travel is to use the original packaging and box they came in. This will ensure that they are protected and secure during transit.

Can I bring my Pampered Chef products on a plane?

Yes, you can bring your Pampered Chef products on a plane in your carry-on bag. Just make sure they comply with the TSA's liquid restrictions and are properly packed to avoid any damage.

Do I need to declare my Pampered Chef products when going through customs?

If you are traveling internationally, you may need to declare your Pampered Chef products at customs. It is always best to check the customs regulations of your destination country before traveling.

What should I do if my Pampered Chef product gets damaged during travel?

If your Pampered Chef product gets damaged during travel, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may be able to provide a replacement or offer repair services.

Are there any restrictions on bringing Pampered Chef products into certain countries?

Some countries may have restrictions on bringing in certain kitchen tools or appliances. It is important to check the customs regulations of your destination country before traveling with your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies