1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit Enhancement month

1. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

As a newer consultant. What would you recommend that is a MUST or good things to have that I should get during kit enhancement month? Also I signed in Jan. So I am eligible for it and then my fourth month would be in May so I would get it again then right?
    Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want to make sure that I get things that I need to help make my business successful and off to a good start.
    Thanks,

Mar 30, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

If pretty much all you have is stuff from the kit, here's my suggestions:

--Large grooved cutting board
    --Deep Covered Baker
    --Tool Turn-About
    --Oven pads/mitts
    --Timer
    --Forged Cutlery (Santoku knife)
    --Trifle Bowl
    --Quick Stir pitcher (for Spring/summer shows)
    --Stainless Steel Bowls (not necessarily a necessity, but really nice to take to shows--more expensive item and they are lighter than the batter bowls)
    --Master scraper (or other scrapers of your choice, I use several at my shows it seems and we go through them a lot at home, too.)
    --a piece of SS cookware to have as a sample

Mar 30, 2009
  3. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

Thank you. I do have some other products that I have at home like my tool turn about but I don't like to keep taking everything out of mine to use it for shows so I think I will definitely get one of those along with some of the other things you mentioned. Thanks again.
    Anyone else have ideas???

Mar 30, 2009
  4. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

If you would like to do Salad recipes for Summer be sure to have the salad spinner and Simple additions Large dots round bowl or Large square bowl for serving it in. You could use the microfiber towel and dry out the salad spinner bowl and use that to serve in if you wanted to show the versatility. I alsl love the stoneware fluted pan and SA round platter for doing micro cake as a second recipe. My most recent purchase and new favorite is the executive 12" skillet-great for power cooking and skillet cakes.

Mar 30, 2009
  5. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

12 inch skillet!!! 5 inch santuko - salad spinner

Mar 30, 2009
Have something to add?