• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Kit Enhancement Month: Must-Have Items for New Consultants

In summary, if you only have items from the kit, you should get a large grooved cutting board, deep covered baker, tool turn-about, oven pads/mitts, timer, forged Cutlery (Santoku knife), trifle bowl, quick stir pitcher, stainless steel bowls (not necessarily a necessity, but really nice to take to shows--more expensive item and they are lighter than the batter bowls), master scraper (or other scrapers of your choice, I use several at my shows it seems and we go through them a lot at home, too.), a piece of SS cookware to have as a sample, and a salad spinner.
~*Heather*~
As a newer consultant. What would you recommend that is a MUST or good things to have that I should get during kit enhancement month? Also I signed in Jan. So I am eligible for it and then my fourth month would be in May so I would get it again then right?
Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want to make sure that I get things that I need to help make my business successful and off to a good start.
Thanks,

If pretty much all you have is stuff from the kit, here's my suggestions:--Large grooved cutting board
--Deep Covered Baker
--Tool Turn-About
--Oven pads/mitts
--Timer
--Forged Cutlery (Santoku knife)
--Trifle Bowl
--Quick Stir pitcher (for Spring/summer shows)
--Stainless Steel Bowls (not necessarily a necessity, but really nice to take to shows--more expensive item and they are lighter than the batter bowls)
--Master scraper (or other scrapers of your choice, I use several at my shows it seems and we go through them a lot at home, too.)
--a piece of SS cookware to have as a sample

Thank you. I do have some other products that I have at home like my tool turn about but I don't like to keep taking everything out of mine to use it for shows so I think I will definitely get one of those along with some of the other things you mentioned. Thanks again.
Anyone else have ideas???

If you would like to do Salad recipes for Summer be sure to have the salad spinner and Simple additions Large dots round bowl or Large square bowl for serving it in. You could use the microfiber towel and dry out the salad spinner bowl and use that to serve in if you wanted to show the versatility. I alsl love the stoneware fluted pan and SA round platter for doing micro cake as a second recipe. My most recent purchase and new favorite is the executive 12" skillet-great for power cooking and skillet cakes.

12 inch skillet!!! 5 inch santuko - salad spinner

What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special event held by Pampered Chef where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our kitchen tools and products to enhance your cooking and baking experience.

When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of October, but the specific dates may vary from year to year. Keep an eye out for announcements and promotions on our website and social media channels.

Are there any requirements to participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

No, there are no requirements to participate in Kit Enhancement Month. Anyone can take advantage of the deals and discounts offered during this event.

Can I only purchase products from my consultant during Kit Enhancement Month?

No, you can purchase products from any Pampered Chef consultant or directly from our website. However, purchasing from your consultant may provide additional benefits such as personalized recommendations and support.

What types of products are typically included in Kit Enhancement Month?

We offer a variety of products during Kit Enhancement Month, including new releases, customer favorites, and limited edition items. These can range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. Keep an eye out for the deals and discounts on specific products during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76