• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement for Consultants: Learn More Now!

In summary, new consultants can get the KE in their 4th month if they "qualify" for it. Details and the month she/he's eligible is in the welcome email from HO.
JessBarszcz
When is this for consultants and how do you find out about it??

New consultants can get the KE in their 4th month if they "qualify" for it. (Active in months 1-3 or 2-4) Details and the month she/he's eligible is in the welcome email from HO.

All consultants can get the KE in April if they "qualify" by being active in Jan, Feb & March or Feb, March & April.

The info is in the business guide on CC.

Thanks Beth. I have been active since starting in August and have not received this. I will check into it....otherwise I will shoot for April!!! If I can wait that long to get more awesome products =)

As a new consultant, I got my kit enhancement during the 4th month. I did have
shows the previous 3 months. I got an e-mail, telling me I qualified to do this.
Of course I did this. I got a lot of products, including the coveted DCB.
I also started in August.
Call HO and ask. Only new consultants get to do this their 4 month as well as in April.

I signed in September and got the KE email just after my 90 days (my eligibility is in January)

I also was wondering about this. I signed in September also, (like Kristen), but have not received an email that I would be eligible for KE in January. I did get an email notifiying me of my first 90 days with PC.

sherri lynn said:
I also was wondering about this. I signed in September also, (like Kristen), but have not received an email that I would be eligible for KE in January. I did get an email notifiying me of my first 90 days with PC.

Did you sign at the very end of Sept? Because with shipping time, etc...that might take your 90 days into the beginning of January, and your KE month into February. Check on Consultant Connection to see when your 90 days officially ends.

I signed on September 15th. The KE was not a separate email but rather a sentence in the email that congratulated me on my 90 days

I just finished my first 90 days on 12-29 and got an email that same day. The email said that I was now eligible for KE and gave directions on how to find it on CC.

I would contact HO. I remember during my month, it was mentioned in one email and not really advertised that much. I could have easily missed it.Though personally, I find I can do a better deal purchasing items when a host has a big show and has a 30 percent discount. I ask her if she minds if I add things on that I want, and then I earn commission on it it too. Just can't use PC Dollars.

Related to Kit Enhancement for Consultants: Learn More Now!

What is Kit Enhancement?

Kit Enhancement is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to customize their starter kit with additional products at a discounted price.

How does Kit Enhancement work?

Consultants can select up to 3 products from a list of eligible items to add to their starter kit at a discounted price. The cost of the added products will be deducted from their overall kit price.

What are the benefits of Kit Enhancement?

Kit Enhancement allows consultants to tailor their starter kit to their individual needs and preferences. It also provides an opportunity to try out new products at a discounted price.

Can I add products from any category to my starter kit?

Only certain products are eligible for Kit Enhancement. These products are carefully selected to provide a well-rounded starter kit for consultants.

When can I take advantage of Kit Enhancement?

Kit Enhancement is available for consultants when they first sign up and for a limited time after that. The specific dates may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clshirk