• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Motivation to Begin My TPC Journey - Can You Help?

In summary, to begin your TPC journey, you must first become a consultant by signing up through the website or a current consultant. We understand that finances can be a barrier, but we offer flexible payment plans and discounts to help you join our family. Juggling multiple responsibilities can be challenging, but our supportive community and training materials can offer tips and advice on time management. Hosting parties is not the only way to grow your business; you can also reach out through social media, attend local events, or offer virtual parties. Our community is always available to offer support and motivation, and we have resources to help you stay on track with your TPC journey.
pamperedpeach
Hi!

My name is Tiffany I live in GA and I have been lurking around here on and off for a couple of months. I knew I wanted to become part of TPC family but I was financially straped. Well, I finally got my funds together and now I am family as of May 30th! I am so excited! I see all the posts and everyone is so friendly but I don't even know where to begin! BTW...I have friends and family that don't like to host anything! Yeah , I know...bummer!
I am a fulltime wife, mother and student, and I get overwhelmed sometimes!
If there is anyone that would like to kick me in my butt every once in a while to keep me motivated, you will be my hero! LoL
I have finally let my lil light shine and hope to be a super nova one day!
Thanks for letting me bend you hear and any advice will be appreciated!
:angel:

Welcome! You are gonna LOVE :love: PC!!

Oh do we LOVE kicking each other's hinnies!!!:eek: So glad your are able to join us Tiffany!!!

To make you feel better, my Mom or SIL would never do a party. In fact, I can't think of one relative that has done one with me yet. (hhmmmmm...are they trying to tell me something?!?!)

Don't worry about it. Just start asking people, have then invite people that you do not know and as long as you follow what PC trains you to do, your business will grow into what ever you want it to be!

Welcome aboard!!!:chef:

Welcome Tiffany!

Where in GA are you? I'm about 25 miles south of the Atlanta airport.

Sorry havent been here in a few days! I am taking classes and have only 1 week left and its finals! one word...STATISTICS! and two other classes.
Thanks Elizabeth, Baychef and Linda for posting! I am still excited!
Linda, I live in Jonesboro! We arent far from each other at all!
I am trying to inspire friends and family to host a show but havent got any takers yet. My time is running out fast! I have until July 7th! I am scared I wont qualify! I need to qualify! I have to qualify! Ok now that I have vented I better think of something else! I was told to host my own show 1st! But then what? I need 4 shows!
Once I get going good, my whining will stop.....Promise!

Welcome!Do you have a recruiter/director helping you? They should have given you some great ideas for those starting shows and helped encourage you along. :(Keep asking EVERYONE you know - show you are excited to get started!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Welcome!

Do you have a recruiter/director helping you? They should have given you some great ideas for those starting shows and helped encourage you along. :(

Keep asking EVERYONE you know - show you are excited to get started!!!!

My director is great, just dont want to disturb her! I have been able to find most of my questions here! Love chef success and the people!
I am asking everyone to host! I just need to figure out what I should say so I can sound more confident!
Oh! its a pleasure to meet you!

pamperedpeach said:
My director is great, just dont want to disturb her! I have been able to find most of my questions here! Love chef success and the people!
I am asking everyone to host! I just need to figure out what I should say so I can sound more confident!
Oh! its a pleasure to meet you!

Don't feel that way...Directors have signed an extra agreement and get overrides on your sales. They are there to train and assist and can't do so if they don't know you need something. DO NOT be afraid to ask for help. CS is great, but if your local director will help, take the help. It also lets them know you are interested in succeeding and they will often present you with more training opportunities.

Also, your director should have some great ideas for scripts and also for ways in your area to branch out.

Keep asking for help here, but take director help too!

Welcome to our nutty little site.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to CS!
Don't ever feel like a "bother" to your director - it's her JOB to support and train you!

I feel loved! Yay!
I am finally finished with my classes! Statistics and Employment Law! Yah I took them both at the same time!
But now I can concentrate on PC! I only have until July 7 to qualify for my 30 days! ISH!I am in trouble!

pamperedpeach said:
I feel loved! Yay!
I am finally finished with my classes! Statistics and Employment Law! Yah I took them both at the same time!
But now I can concentrate on PC! I only have until July 7 to qualify for my 30 days! ISH!I am in trouble!

Bleach...:yuck: ...not two I would take together at the same time. Oh wait, I probably did that too once upon a time.

Just remember, you don't HAVE to qualify in 30 days, it just helps for incentives.

What a great feeling to be done. I took statistics so I can relate, not my favorite subject. I did enjoy employment law, didn't realize what was really out there, I know a few places I worked really didn't follow this like they were suppose to. Well good luck getting started :)

1. How do I get started with my TPC journey?

To begin your TPC journey, the first step is to become a consultant. This involves signing up through our website or through a current consultant. Once you are a consultant, you will have access to our training materials and support to help you get started.

2. I am financially strapped, how can I afford to become a consultant?

We understand that finances can be a barrier for some individuals. However, we offer flexible payment plans and discounts for first-time consultants. You can also host a party to earn products and discounts towards your starter kit. We want to help make it possible for you to join our family.

3. I am feeling overwhelmed, how can I manage my TPC business while being a full-time wife, mother, and student?

We understand that juggling multiple responsibilities can be challenging. That's why we have a supportive community of consultants who can offer tips and advice on managing your time effectively. We also have training materials that can help you prioritize and stay organized.

4. My friends and family don't like to host parties, how can I grow my business without them?

While hosting parties can be a great way to introduce people to our products, there are also other ways to grow your business. You can reach out to your network through social media, attend local events and fairs, or offer virtual parties. Our training materials can also provide more ideas for expanding your customer base.

5. I need motivation to stay on track with my TPC journey, can you help?

Absolutely! Our community of consultants is always here to offer support and encouragement. We also have training and resources specifically focused on motivation and goal-setting. Don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for a boost of motivation when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
Ginger428