• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help staying motivated? Want to join me in Paris next year?

In summary, staying motivated in your Pampered Chef business can be achieved by setting specific goals, surrounding yourself with positive people, remembering your initial reasons for starting the business, and celebrating successes. To join the trip to Paris next year, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals and can earn points through promotions and challenges. To become a more active member of Chef Success, you can introduce yourself and participate in discussions and seek advice from other consultants. After a slow period in your business, stay positive and focused by celebrating successes and setting smaller goals. To make your anniversary in Paris a reality, work towards qualifying for the trip through meeting sales and recruiting goals and earning points through promotions and challenges.
NooraK
Gold Member
I suppose I should be polite and introduce myself. Although I am not brand new to PC, I am new to Chef Success. Some of the gals in my hospitality cluster spoke about it, so I checked it out, and am really enjoying what I've found.

BG on me: I've been married for almost 2 years and started my business shortly after my wedding. We're expecting a son at the end of May (so no NC for me this year). We're CA (OC) transplants in GA and love it here (not that we could afford to move back). My fabulous director is in CA, and I have an absolutely wonderful hospitality director here.

I had a very slow end of the year and am trying to motivate myself to get back on track. I'm good with the knowledge part, sometimes I just need a good kick in the rear to get going and do the stuff that really matters (read: picking up the phone). I had my first show since November last night, and it was one of the best I've had so far. I do have to credit the host, she did a good job with inviting.

I'm hoping to find the motivation I need because I'd love to go to Paris next year. Our wedding anniversary is April 22 which falls right smack dab in the middle of the trip, and celebrating our anniversary in Paris just sounds so romantic!

I'm probably going to lurk more than contribute, but I look forward to reading all the great tips all of you have.

Welcome!! Glad to have you here!! Its wonderful!

Welcome!! You'll love this site & find so much valuable information here!!

Welcome - don't be a stranger...yell when you need a kick in the butt, we'll give it to you...as a matter of fact, let me go find it now...

Welcome to CS!!!

Kickbutt.jpg
Here's your kick in the butt...

Welcome!

Where in GA are you? I'm in Locust Grove @ 30 miles south of Atlanta.

Welcome to the fun!

Welcome! You are going to love it here! Tons of great info...fun people...and tips galore! Don't be a stranger! I look forwards to getting to know you better! :)

Yes, Welcome - I am fairly new also and have had nothing but a wonderful experience with CS - tons of helpful hints and ideas - welcome aboard!

Welcome to our crazy internet cluster!! Glad to have you...congrats on the baby coming too!

Welcome and congratulations on having a baby!!:)!

Thanks so much for the welcomes, and the kick in the butt :)

Linda - We're north of Atlanta, in Cherokee County.

That's right, don't be a stranger - we're gonna be in a lotta trouble if anyone shows up stranger than we are already.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's right, don't be a stranger - we're gonna be in a lotta trouble if anyone shows up stranger than we are already.

Yep, what he ^^^^^^^ said!

1. How can I stay motivated with my Pampered Chef business?

Staying motivated can be challenging, but there are a few things you can do to keep your energy and enthusiasm high. First, set specific and achievable goals for yourself. This will give you something to work towards and keep you focused. Second, surround yourself with positive and supportive people, such as your director and fellow consultants. They can provide encouragement and accountability. Third, remember why you started your business in the first place and the benefits it brings to your life. And finally, celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem. This will help keep you motivated and on track.

2. How can I join you in Paris next year?

We would love to have you join us in Paris next year! To qualify for the trip, you will need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. You can also earn points towards the trip through various promotions and challenges. Contact your director for more information on how to qualify and start working towards this exciting opportunity.

3. How can I become a more active member of Chef Success?

Welcome to Chef Success! We are glad to have you here. To become a more active member, you can start by introducing yourself and sharing your experiences and tips with others. You can also participate in discussions and share your thoughts and ideas. Don't be afraid to ask questions or seek advice from other consultants. We are a supportive community and happy to help each other succeed.

4. How can I stay motivated after a slow period in my business?

Sometimes we all go through slow periods in our businesses, but the key is to not let it discourage us. Try to focus on the positives, such as the fact that you had a successful show recently. You can also reach out to your director or fellow consultants for support and ideas. Consider setting smaller, achievable goals to help you get back on track and build momentum. And remember to celebrate your successes along the way.

5. How can I make my anniversary in Paris a reality?

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! To make your dream of celebrating in Paris a reality, you will need to work towards qualifying for the trip through meeting sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. You can also earn points towards the trip through various promotions and challenges. Stay motivated and focused, and with hard work and determination, you can make your anniversary in Paris a memorable and special experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanie Carey
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetPChef