• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kathy Edwards' Mystery Host Show - Aug. 29th - Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, the first show is on August 29th and the goal is to have a successful show by addressing food, demo and setting up. The outline suggested is helpful but not mandatory. Guests can be contacted by mail or phone but it's best to have someone greet them when they arrive. It is recommended to have someone help with the food after the demo.
angelkatey
I am a newby! I am having a mystery host show for my first show on the 29th of Aug. and am wondering if anyone has any good suggestions. Am mailing about 100 invites and will sent evites to all I have emails for! I am planning on fixing most of the food ahead but would be open to any good suggestions. Also, does anyone have a good show outline they have found to be easy to follow that addresses most of the products? Will welcome any and all suggestions! Thanks!

Kathy Edwards
Independent Consultant
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/kathyedwards:)

In your kit you should have received a tape (dvd?) titled "Your First Cooking Show" (or something like that). Watch that it wil help you immensely with your outline and set up. GOOD LUCK!

Congrats!Congratulations on a great start! The biggest pointer I would have for you is to CALL EVERYONE you invited. I heard a neat tip at a training the other night...our postcards are REMINDER CARDS, not invitations. The phone call or other personal invite to your guest is the actual invitation.

I've attached a general outline someone posted here before. I've never used it, but it would at least be a starting point. As said before, definitely watch your video!

One note, according to TPC policies, we are not allowed to post our personal website links in our signatures on boards, or in our profiles. They are very particular about this. You can put your website in your signature on email, but not on a board, even one that is TPC related like this one.

Those of us who want to get around this by putting ".../website name" in the signature. That is fine.

Good luck! Let us know how things go!!!

Attachments

• Show Outline.doc
    26 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
nikked said:
CALL EVERYONE you invited. I heard a neat tip at a training the other night...our postcards are REMINDER CARDS, not invitations. The phone call or other personal invite to your guest is the actual invitation.

Hey, that's my line! :rolleyes:

Go easy on food prep and your demo! You are the Host AND the Consultant. This is the busiest you will ever be at a show so find someone to help you. Whether it's your spouse, children, parents, siblings or friends ask for assistance.

I usually have one or two people help at these events. Someone to greet guests when they arrive (handout the catalogs, pens, order forms and nametags) and someone to help with the food after the demo. I do all the checkout on my own because I want to talk to each person.

Good luck and have fun. Search "mystery host" for details on what you can do at your show.

Hello Kathy! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! It's great to hear that you're hosting your first show on the 29th of August. Hosting a mystery host show is a fun and exciting way to kick off your business. It's also a great opportunity to showcase the amazing products that Pampered Chef has to offer.
For your show, I suggest focusing on a few key products and demonstrating how versatile they can be in the kitchen. This will give your guests a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer and also make it easier for them to make a purchase.
As for food, it's a great idea to prepare most of it ahead of time so you can focus on interacting with your guests during the show. You can also incorporate some of the products you're demonstrating into the food, like using the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to make a refreshing drink or the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle to make pancakes.
In terms of a show outline, I recommend starting off with an icebreaker activity to get everyone comfortable and engaged. Then, introduce yourself and share your personal Pampered Chef story. After that, you can go into demonstrating the products and their uses, and offer some helpful tips and tricks along the way. Don't forget to include some fun games and giveaways to keep the energy up!
I wish you all the best for your first show, and I'm sure it will be a success! Don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for any additional tips and support. Good luck!
Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host is chosen randomly from all the guests in attendance. The host will receive all the host rewards and benefits, even if they did not originally plan on hosting a party.

2. How can I attend Kathy Edwards' Mystery Host Show on Aug. 29th?

To attend Kathy Edwards' Mystery Host Show, you can contact her directly to RSVP and get more information about the location and time of the event. You can also reach out to your own Pampered Chef consultant if you know them or are interested in becoming a host for the event.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Mystery Host Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Mystery Host Show. Just make sure to let Kathy or your consultant know beforehand so they can plan for the number of attendees.

4. What are some suggestions for the Mystery Host Show?

Some suggestions for the Mystery Host Show include bringing your appetite to try out delicious recipes, bringing a notepad to take notes on cooking tips and product information, and bringing a wish list of items you want to purchase or ask about.

5. What are the benefits of attending a Mystery Host Show?

Attending a Mystery Host Show gives you the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products, learn new cooking techniques, and potentially win host rewards and benefits. Plus, it's a fun and social event to enjoy with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 3girls