• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Received a Call From Pampered Chef!!!

In summary, the Logo Blitz challenge is to wear logo wear, take a catalog tote, and book a show. If you are a consultant and are successful in completing the challenge, you will be entered into a drawing for a free product.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
About a logo Blitz Saturday and to email your results to be entered to win a new product. That's cool!!!

What's a Logo Blitz?

I think I got that call and missed it! I answered there was no one there and then 30 seconds later as I was hanging up they started talking... but it was too late :(

Basically go out wearing logo wear, catalog tote, and finish booking your March. I guess blitz wasn't the right word challenge is better. I almost hung up because there was no one there.

My phone just rang as I was reading this post... I couldn't write the email down fast enough, anyone catch it?

I didn't get a call?! Do they pick certain ones to call like future directors or directors and then have them spread the word on down?

Kelly V. :chef:

I don't think that's the case, Kelly, because I just got a call and I'm a mere consultant!

KellyRedHead said:
I didn't get a call?! Do they pick certain ones to call like future directors or directors and then have them spread the word on down?

Kelly V. :chef:

I don't think so, I'm only a consultant. It is a recorded message.

I haven't been home today. Maybe they will leave me a message.

Never mind! I just got the call too!!! :) Like a minute after I posted!

Kelly V.

I am assuming they will send an email later today w/ all the details. It will leave a message just cut off some of it.

just got my call...how cool

I believe the address to send your results to is
[email protected]
but I could be wrong..they only said it once in the message..I would think they'd send out a mass email about this

kreaser said:
[email protected]
but I could be wrong..they only said it once in the message..I would think they'd send out a mass email about this

Thanks, I was really expecting them to say it again...

I think they will send out a message as well. I was on the phone with a host and was shocked to see PC come up that I actually had her wait and clicked over. It was the message but didn't wait to listen as my host was more important! LOL Its about a $575 show so no complaints from me!!!

kreaser said:
[email protected]

The e-mail address is correct. It did take a while for the recording to start but I stayed on as I recognized the area code. I had to say hello 3 times to start it. Anyway, what they said is on Saturday (2 days from now) they want us to be intentional wearing our logo wear and taking our catalog tote out and book a February show! They want us to add one more show to our February calendar!
Then we need to e-mail our success story to [email protected] no later than February 25th and we will be entered into a drawing for free or a free (not sure how much or what) PC products. 100 Consultants will win! SO GET BUSY!!! :)

got the call too. Great idea! I have an opportunity event and a show on Saturday, so I can't go "shopping for leads" (which is what they are suggesting) but I'm sure I'll get some at my two events!

I have TWO shows on Saturday. Guess I'll have to make some stops on the way to my second show. Think I'll get noticed if I'm loud and obnoxious? LOL!

My step kids live in the Chicago area, so I recognized the number, but I was on the phone with a lead for a show!

I have it on my voicemail. I started to listen to it then hung up to listen to it later. Now that I know what it is, I will deffinately have to go back and listen!

Bummer, I already have two shows on Saturday, not a chance for me to get out much that day! But I am working the current booking blitz so I'll just keep working on that!

It was add one more for March (I'm pretty sure). I have my Host Appreciation that afternoon, but I'll have a birthday party to go to in the evening, so I'll wear it then.

hmm, trying to brain storm what to wear, as I don't have any logo wear. I could make something up real quick on my MIL embroidery machine.

I do have the catalog tote and the reusable shopping bags though, so that's a start.

I got the call, but no one ever said anything and I had to hang up. Oh well. Hopefully they will send out an email. I have a show on Sat. that is 3 hours away. I will work it though. I could certainly use more business.

I received my phone call as well. I am really excited!! ;)

I received my call!!!

I also got the call but after saying hello about 5 times no one came on and no voice message

Symara said:
hmm, trying to brain storm what to wear, as I don't have any logo wear. I could make something up real quick on my MIL embroidery machine.

I do have the catalog tote and the reusable shopping bags though, so that's a start.

Keep it simple and just carry around the new catalog in your catalog tote! People might notice that more than a shirt anyway!

I got my call.

I have a Spring Kick-Off training from 9-1 and then a show at 4pm, but I am sure I will be stopping at a store somewhere in between!!!!

Chefstover2 said:
It was add one more for March (I'm pretty sure). I have my Host Appreciation that afternoon, but I'll have a birthday party to go to in the evening, so I'll wear it then.

It seems like it should be March, but my message (I just played it back again) stated they're looking for one more February show.

Got mine also..... How Cool is this.... Wonder what "I" will win... Thinking Positive..

Gosh, I got a call but there was no talking. I even waited a long time and said hello at least 3 times! I'm bummed I didn't get to hear it!

I thought maybe I had a problem w/one of the shows I submitted this week. Glad to know it was good news.

I got the call too. So will be fun to see what I get out of it.

wadesgirl said:
Keep it simple and just carry around the new catalog in your catalog tote! People might notice that more than a shirt anyway!

I really like the idea of using a new S/S catalog, that might get more attention.

I missed the call, but my machine recorded the message. It got cut off after a while, so I don't know what other info I might have missed. But they did say for it to be a February show. So they want us to get a Feb booking accomplished that day?! I don't see how I can get a random stranger to not only want to host, but commit to a booking for the next week! I have shows on Friday and Saturday next week, so I wouldn't be able to book another Feb. anyway--well I guess a catty show! Did the message say they want the booking set and show submitted or something in order to be part of the drawing? I hope they issue an e-mail about it. Kind of fun getting a phone call from them with the challenge. :)

I have a show on Sat. as well... i think I'm going to wear my PC apron into the grocery store to grab some crescent rolls, if I can strike up a conversation with anyone I'm planning on really selling the 60% off one item host special and hope for the best :)

I believe it is on CC (above the frequently visite links)

I'm working a Benefit Dinner/Raffle on Saturday!! I donated a PC gift certificate! So I will make sure to wear some logo wear & keep my tote handy!!

I came home to the message on my machine, but the dishwasher was going and I missed half of it ... I did hear that 100 consultants would receive a new product.

I didn't catch whether you had to have great results or not or where we were supposed to send the results.

I thought it was odd that it was add a Feb show Saturday (so book & hold within a week). I'm not sure I'll be able to since I already have 2 that week.

I thought it was really cool! I'm probably more likely to book a catalog show than cooking show at this point though.

I kept chuckling through the call. I was thinking "My logo-wear is broke!" Everyone says how they go out in public with their tote and logowear and get stopped or chased down by people. I must live in the wrong place then. I don't get that. I've only gotten it when I got to a meeting with a few people who kind-of-know who I am (church,etc)- and they just ask me. But out in public? Nope. I get out of my van- with my Car signs on both sides, wearing my bright pink or green or purple shirt with The Pampered Chef on it- very visible, carrying my Catalog Tote with the Mexican Chicken Lasagna photo (from the theme binder sheet) on it, and sometimes carrying my Grocery bags- if going shopping. Not sure what else I can do, but hey, I'll go out this weekend and see what happens.

esavvymom said:
I kept chuckling through the call. I was thinking "My logo-wear is broke!" Everyone says how they go out in public with their tote and logowear and get stopped or chased down by people. I must live in the wrong place then. I don't get that. I've only gotten it when I got to a meeting with a few people who kind-of-know who I am (church,etc)- and they just ask me. But out in public? Nope. I get out of my van- with my Car signs on both sides, wearing my bright pink or green or purple shirt with The Pampered Chef on it- very visible, carrying my Catalog Tote with the Mexican Chicken Lasagna photo (from the theme binder sheet) on it, and sometimes carrying my Grocery bags- if going shopping. Not sure what else I can do, but hey, I'll go out this weekend and see what happens.

I haven't had any bites either....lol. I take my tote bag EVERYWHERE....haha, and haven't been stopped yet. I've even been using my PC reusable bags, and nothing. I am determined though, so I am not giving up :)

I go out everyday with my catalog tote. I'm surprised my shoulder hasn't made me look like the huntchback. I'm determined to fill my March!

little hijack:
So far when I get asked about it, people will only give me their e-mail address. I did get one catty show once from a manager at Giant. The others never contact me or reply to my e-mail. But the more experience I get, the more comfortable I am talking about it. I keep wondering about the people who were interested and gave me e-mail address and didn't respond, if I should e-mail them again, or if just sending them monthly newsletters is enough. I don't know what to write in a second follow up e-mail.

FYI- for those who maybe missed or didn't get their call, it's on CC now. It's in the right corner in a green-shaded box with Marla and Jean's photo.

Related to Just Received a Call From Pampered Chef!!!

1. What is a logo Blitz Saturday?

A logo Blitz Saturday is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their business and products. It involves creating and sharing a creative logo using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I participate in the logo Blitz Saturday?

To participate, simply create a logo using Pampered Chef products and share it on social media using the designated hashtag. You can also email your logo to the designated email address to be entered into the contest.

3. Can I use any Pampered Chef products in my logo?

Yes, you can use any Pampered Chef products in your logo. However, we encourage you to get creative and use a variety of products to make your logo stand out.

4. What are the prizes for the logo Blitz Saturday?

The prizes for the logo Blitz Saturday may vary, but typically include a new Pampered Chef product or a gift card. Winners will be selected randomly from all the entries.

5. Can I enter multiple logos in the contest?

Yes, you can enter multiple logos in the contest. However, each consultant can only win one prize. So, if you are selected as a winner for one logo, your other entries will not be eligible for a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Cook1