• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FD Journey Ends Before It Began: Working on #3 Now!

In summary, Heather lost her FD when her first recruit quit and her second recruit went inactive. She is trying to recruit more and it will happen for her.
heat123
Silver Member
:( As quickly as I became FD, I lose it today, as my 2nd recruit just signed 2 weeks ago and then my 1st goes inactive :(. Bummer! I am working on #3 though, as soon as she moves into her new home (30 day escrow) she wants to have a party and is thinking about becoming a consultant, so will see? So it was exciting while it lasted, (even if I didn't have a chance to earn any bonuses) ;).

That means I can't sign up for leadership even if I wanted to:( ( I was trying to figureout what my airline credit points were to see if I could fly for free?) Oh well next year perhaps!?!

Heather, HO gives you a grace period. One of my recruits went inactive (again!) so I technically lost FD as of October 1, but it still showed all month on my IPT, and I was able to register for Leadership. I suggest that you sign up as soon as you see the link on CC.

That's a bummer, but hang in there, Heather!!! You'll be Director before you know it! :D

i didn't think FD was a title to loose. You can get FD by just signing two people, right? I didn't think they had to qualify.

They don't have to qualify, but if they go inactive, you can lose it. You need to have two or more ACTIVE recruits to be FD.

My "Future Director Reports" doesn't show up!
I have 3 active recruits...(one will go inactive today...but she has a $850+ show to turn in in a few days - - bummer I won't get pts for her qualifying :-(

But still, as of this moment they are all three active, and my 'FD reports' won't even pull up...????
Can someone explain this to me?
THX

The reports for last month won't be up until the 10th.

heat123 said:
:( As quickly as I became FD, I lose it today, as my 2nd recruit just signed 2 weeks ago and then my 1st goes inactive :(. Bummer! I am working on #3 though, as soon as she moves into her new home (30 day escrow) she wants to have a party and is thinking about becoming a consultant, so will see? So it was exciting while it lasted, (even if I didn't have a chance to earn any bonuses) ;).

That means I can't sign up for leadership even if I wanted to:( ( I was trying to figureout what my airline credit points were to see if I could fly for free?) Oh well next year perhaps!?!
I'm sorry about that, Heather!:( That's a bummer, but you'll be back up there in no time! I'll be crossing my fingers for you about this prospective recruit!!! Hang in there....it'll happen for you!:D

I'm in the same boat. But, my second recruit qualified and then just quit. She hasn't turned anything in since the end of June. I had such high hopes for her. She was so excited about PC. I get bummed every time I get a "register for Leadership" email. She had told me she had 2 shows lined up for Fall, but still hasn't turned anything in...and, she doesn't acknowledge my emails. So, for now I have blessed and released. I was really hoping to go to Leadership this year.

Same here ... had two and one went inactive in March. Still trying for more at every show. I know in my heart it will happen, I just want it so bad so I can walk as a Director in July.

I just went to FD again and registering for leadership soon.

Ann R.

Hang in there everyone who is in the same boat! I know it's a numbers game so keep trying to recruit and maybe one day we will become director??!?
If it's meant to be it will be- is my motto!:rolleyes:

Hang in there Heather... your biz can suck at times!!!:grumpy:

1. What is "FD Journey Ends Before It Began: Working on #3 Now!" about?

"FD Journey Ends Before It Began: Working on #3 Now!" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef consultant, sharing their experience with a failed direct sales business and their plans for starting a new one.

2. Why did the author's previous direct sales business fail?

The author's previous direct sales business failed due to lack of support and resources from the company, as well as personal circumstances that made it difficult to focus on the business.

3. What lessons did the author learn from their failed direct sales business?

The author learned the importance of having a strong support system, setting realistic goals and expectations, and continuously educating oneself on the business and industry.

4. What is the author's approach for their new direct sales business?

The author's approach for their new direct sales business is to carefully research and choose a company that aligns with their values and has a strong support system, as well as to stay focused and dedicated to achieving their goals.

5. How can this blog post help other direct sales consultants?

This blog post can help other direct sales consultants by providing insights and lessons learned from the author's own experience, as well as offering inspiration and motivation to persevere and learn from failures in the direct sales industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • christinaspc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heat123