• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June/July 2007 Sell-A-Thon Levels

In summary, the levels are as follows: Level One: June submit-2, value 33.75Level Two: July submit-2, value 48.00Level Three: July $3000, value 319.00
chefann
Gold Member
Please keep this thread for ANNOUNCEMENTS. Discussion of the individual topics/items should be in the appropriate area (products, recruiting, etc.).

Sell-A-Thon Levels
June Submit-2, value 33.75
  • Pizza Cutter
  • Forged Cutlery 3” Petite Paring

June $1500, value 167.50
Above, plus:
  • Sweet Caramel Sprinkle
  • Finger Guard
  • Bamboo Tongs
  • Small Square with Cranberry Accent (set of 2)
  • TPC 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook
  • Forged Cutlery 5” Boning knife
  • Cranberry skinny scraper
  • Large Spreader
  • Striped Kitchen Towel Set

June $3000, value 397.50
Above, plus
  • Rectangle platter with cranberry accent
  • Bamboo spoon set
  • Cranberry vine guest towel set
  • Coating trays and tool
  • Appetizer plates and caddy set
  • Large round stone with handles
  • Slice n serve
  • White windowpane napkin set
  • Cranberry windowpane placemat set
  • Square napkin rings
  • Cranberry Mix n scraper
  • Large Serving Spatula

June $6000, value 602.25
Above, plus
  • Appetizer plates, cranberry
  • Forged cutlery carving set
  • Cheese Knife
  • All-purpose spreader
  • Cranberry hold n slice
  • Cranberry classic scraper
  • Bamboo spatula set
  • Cranberry microfiber towel
  • Small bamboo spoon set
  • Cranberry petite squares

July Submit-2, value 48.00
  • Stainless cookware 8” sauté pan

July $3000, value 319.00
  • Stainless cookware 8” sauté pan
  • Splatter screen
  • Mini-serving spatula
  • Quickut paring knives, set of 3
  • Cranberry small mix n scraper
  • Twixit! Clip combo pack
  • Spreader set
  • Bamboo specialty cooking set
  • Small spreader
  • Gravy separator
  • Oval platter with cranberry accent
  • Dots round plate (set of 2)
  • Cranberry hot pad/trivet
  • Chef’s tools – skimmer
  • Bamboo serving set
  • Pastry mat
  • Dots small round bowl (set of 2)
  • Sweet cinnamon sprinkle

Director Benefit Kit, value 705.75
  • Rectangle platter with cranberry accent
  • Bamboo spoon set
  • Cranberry vine guest towel set
  • Coating trays and tool
  • Appetizer plates and caddy set
  • Large round stone with handles
  • Slice n serve
  • White windowpane napkin set
  • Cranberry windowpane placemat set
  • Square napkin rings
  • Cranberry Mix n scraper
  • Large Serving Spatula
  • Appetizer plates, cranberry
  • Forged cutlery carving set
  • Cheese Knife
  • All-purpose spreader
  • Cranberry hold n slice
  • Cranberry classic scraper
  • Bamboo spatula set
  • Cranberry microfiber towel
  • Small bamboo spoon set
  • Cranberry petite squares
  • Splatter screen
  • Mini-serving spatula
  • Quickut paring knives, set of 3
  • Cranberry small mix n scraper
  • Twixit! Clip combo pack
  • Spreader set
  • Bamboo specialty cooking set
  • Small spreader
  • Gravy separator
  • Oval platter with cranberry accent
  • Dots round plate (set of 2)
  • Cranberry hot pad/trivet
  • Chef’s tools – skimmer
  • Bamboo serving set
  • Pastry mat
  • Dots small round bowl (set of 2)
  • Sweet cinnamon sprinkle

Bump! For those who may be looking for it...

Does that mean that some of us will be getting 2 pizza cutters and 2 3" knives?

No just one a piece. The submit 2 is included with all of the levels. So just 1.

Dang, I was hoping to get 2 to use as gifts:( :(

Thank you for all of the great info.
I am so excited!!!

Depending on how things are packaged for purchased samples, you can order them at half off - not as good as free, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. :) (Of course, there are a LOT of things in life that are better than that.)

Sorry, not the same:(
But definatley better than the poke.
Ann, you had better stop pointing out these things or I am going to give you my fingers:D

Chef_2_Four said:
No just one a piece. The submit 2 is included with all of the levels. So just 1.

I understood it to mean we would be getting 2 of each of these b/c we submitted the two shows AND earn Level One. We would get one set for submitting two shows and then we get the Level One products which also includes the same thing. My understanding b/c of the way I have seen others posted in the past is to mean you get "above items" in addition to what is listed in each seperate level.

Someone please find some concrete information to correct me if I am wrong.

I will be a little upset if I do not get two sets b/c since I reached Level One that would mean I would get nothing for submitting two shows, some people could reach Level One in one show, ha!

I agree that it's confusing the way HO has the items listed - it does seem to imply that achievers could get two. But in the past, that has not been the case.

Let's assume the worst, but hope for the best. Then it will be like Christmas when we get the extras

krzymomof4 said:
Let's assume the worst, but hope for the best. Then it will be like Christmas when we get the extras

I would be ok with getting 2!! Hopefully I am wrong!!

At National Conference the posters called the submit 2 promotion "level 1"; $1500 in sales "level 2", etc. So I would say that, no, we won't get 2.

I have been proven wrong before though...

If u read the fine print in Consultants corner on the flyer about the sell a thon---I know for DIRECTORS--our kits do not include the level 1--just the level 2 and 3 for June and the level for July----I earned level 1 only---$2500 in sales

but a DIRECTOR can get 2 sets of things--what they earn and the above mentioned:D so I won't be getting 2 of anything

chefann said:
Depending on how things are packaged for purchased samples, you can order them at half off - not as good as free, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. :) (Of course, there are a LOT of things in life that are better than that.)

Or a poke in the eye with a sharp boning knife. Now ladies, don't get greedy; although many worked hard to get to those sales levels.

krzymomof4 said:

I talked to my director yesterday and she understood that we would get the submit 2 AND level 1 so we would receive two of each. If we do that is great! If we don't that is great too because we still get new stuff!

I understood it as if we get two as well. I earned the $3k level and the submit 2. I thought we got 2. Hmmmm....

I was just looking at the July submit 2 and it's the saute pan but the saute pan is also in the July $3k promo. So I would probably say that we aren't getting both.

The way the levels are included on the page, then people who earned the $3000 level would be getting doubles of the $1500 items. Since we know that's not the case, we can assume that the same is true of the "submit 2" levels.

I agree Ann. Previously, the submit 2 is a product thats not in the sell a thon. Thanks HO for confusing us this year!!!;)

Yeah, but think about it... you would obviously HAVE to HAVE submitted at least 2 shows to hit $1,500 in sales. :rolleyes: (how rare would it be to submit only one show at $1,500 - I know some do it, but rarely). So that's really not fair of PC - everyone who hits $1,500 should have submitted at least the 2 shows. We should get 2, we earned it. If not, they should have selected something from the $6000 level to be a 2 show submission promotion.

Am I making sense the way I'm wording this?!?! Hope so!
Joanne

jrstephens said:
I understood it to mean we would be getting 2 of each of these b/c we submitted the two shows AND earn Level One. We would get one set for submitting two shows and then we get the Level One products which also includes the same thing. My understanding b/c of the way I have seen others posted in the past is to mean you get "above items" in addition to what is listed in each seperate level.

Someone please find some concrete information to correct me if I am wrong.

I will be a little upset if I do not get two sets b/c since I reached Level One that would mean I would get nothing for submitting two shows, some people could reach Level One in one show, ha!

Actually in the past when they have done things like this, I have gotten both. I don't think it is different there, our stuff gets sent from the U.S.
I think that we will get the pizza cutter and knife twice!

PampMomof3 said:
I was just looking at the July submit 2 and it's the saute pan but the saute pan is also in the July $3k promo. So I would probably say that we aren't getting both.

I expect to get both... if not, there will be some MAJOR WHINING to H/O!!!

What are the Sell-A-Thon Levels for June/July 2007?

The Sell-A-Thon Levels for June/July 2007 are: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader, Senior Team Leader, and Director.

How do I qualify for each Sell-A-Thon Level?

To qualify for the Consultant level, you must have at least $1,250 in sales. For Senior Consultant, you need $2,500 in sales. Team Leader requires $4,000 in sales, Senior Team Leader requires $6,000 in sales, and Director requires $10,000 in sales.

Are there any rewards or incentives for reaching the Sell-A-Thon Levels?

Yes, there are rewards and incentives for reaching each Sell-A-Thon Level. These can include product discounts, bonuses, and recognition at company events.

Do the sales from team members count towards my Sell-A-Thon Level?

Yes, the sales from your team members count towards your Sell-A-Thon Level. This is a great opportunity to work together and achieve higher levels together.

Can I still earn rewards and incentives if I don't reach a Sell-A-Thon Level?

Yes, even if you don't reach a Sell-A-Thon Level, you can still earn rewards and incentives based on your individual sales. Every sale counts and is appreciated by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies