• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive

In summary, Disney is shooting for Level 4 with the TPC bonus. They are going to work their tails off to earn this level.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Who's shooting for Level 4?

I am so glad I was right!! Disney! :party:Disney!!:party: I am going to work my TAIL off because I want Level 4 with the TPC bonus!!!
:pray:

Who's with me?

Okay, I HAVE to get off the computer! No poo-pooing the trip!! I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow!!

I'm with ya sister! Level 4 all the way! I can't wait to take my son back to Disney!

I am really excited. And it will be a couple of months after our 10th wedding anniversary, and we went for our Honeymoon. Plus the kids will be 7 and 1 1/2. That just means I don't get to take any time off after this baby is born. (other that missing out on all the Jan bonus points)

I am aiming for Level 3~trying to be realistic based on my year and all of the family issues! I am filling out incentive goal worksheets for Levels 2-4 and aiming high! I want to book a gazillion (is that even a number?!?!) January shows!

I'm very excited! I am earning at least level 3 - shooting for level 4! And, since I only have 1 child....one of my son's friends will think I'm the best mom ever!

My goal is level 3!!!! I am so excited. We're going to Disney at the end of Feb. 09 then again with PC. I can't wait!! My kids are so excited they "get to go!" I'm not even going on CS for now to hear all the complaining!

I'm in !! My TARGET goal is Level 4. With level 3 & 2 being the outer rings!
Disney- here we come!!!!!!!!!! Wooohoooooooooo!

We did the goal worksheet last night. I'm going to have to do 10 shows a month and promote to Advanced Director AND recruit/qualify 15 new consultants. Just a small feat!

my recruiting goal is the one a month that is totally attainable if I work the 3-2-1!!!!

Chef Kearns said:
We did the goal worksheet last night. I'm going to have to do 10 shows a month and promote to Advanced Director AND recruit/qualify 15 new consultants. Just a small feat!

I was thinking the same thing BUT I had my 3 regular gals ask me last night what it takes to promote. :angel: One even brought 2 guests with her to the meeting. I'm really hoping that if one gets on the recruiting train, the others will follow suit. I have one gal who is pretty competitive, so it may be all she needs to get going.....
My goal is to work, work, work and build my team deep & wide.
And since the kids know the trip and they know I've earned one before the pressure is on BIG TIME!! Nothing like knowing that the kids are looking up to you to keep you on the ball.;)

SusanBP0129 said:
I'm in !! My TARGET goal is Level 4. With level 3 & 2 being the outer rings!
Disney- here we come!!!!!!!!!! Wooohoooooooooo!

I'm w/Sue my husband & kids are soooooooo excited my 7yo son said mom can I have some business cards to keep in my back pack for school & I want to schedule my own show in January :D he heard me telling my husband about the double points.....

annew said:
I'm w/Sue my husband & kids are soooooooo excited my 7yo son said mom can I have some business cards to keep in my back pack for school & I want to schedule my own show in January :D he heard me telling my husband about the double points.....

That is too cute. You wouldn't believe the kids who I have bring me their mom's business cards, Mary Kay, Southern Living, Home Interiors...I love the fact that they are so in to trying to help their mom's with their business.

Well I haven't earned anything past level 1 (except HOPEFULLY level 2 by the end of this year) so shooting for level 4 seems a bit ambitious for me.

I will shoot for level 3. (still ambitious but a nice challenge for me)

Related to Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive

1. What is the "Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive"?

The "Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive" was a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in 2009 for consultants who reached Level 4 in their business. It included a trip to Disney World as a bonus reward.

2. How do I qualify for the "Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive"?

To qualify for this incentive, consultants had to meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. They also had to reach Level 4 in their business by a specific deadline.

3. What were the benefits of participating in the "Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive"?

The main benefit of participating in this incentive was the bonus trip to Disney World. Consultants also had the opportunity to push themselves and their businesses to reach the next level, which could lead to increased income and recognition within the company.

4. Can I still participate in the "Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive" if I am not at Level 4 yet?

No, this incentive was only available for consultants who reached Level 4 in their business by the deadline set by Pampered Chef. However, there may be other incentives or promotions available for consultants at lower levels.

5. Is the "Join the Race for Level 4 with TPC Bonus at Disney - 2009 Incentive" still available?

No, this incentive was only available in 2009 and is no longer being offered. Pampered Chef may have other similar incentives or promotions available for consultants to participate in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • niccibyrd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • cincychef