• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Orange and Maroon Effect: A Day of Unity for Virginia Tech

In summary, "Join the Orange and Maroon Effect: A Day of Unity for Virginia Tech" is a virtual event on April 16th organized by Pampered Chef to show support for the Virginia Tech community and remember the victims of the 2007 mass shooting. Participants are encouraged to wear orange and maroon and share photos on social media using the hashtag #VTDayofUnity. There is no cost to participate, and wearing orange and maroon is not mandatory.
nicki25
Silver Member
I got this email from a friend who is a alum from Virginia Tech. Thought I would share with everyone on here.

Orange and Maroon Effect
Virginia Tech family members across the country have united to declare this Friday, April 20th, an " Orange and Maroon Effect" day to honor those killed in the tragic events on campus Monday, and to show support for Virginia Tech students, faculty, administrators, staff, alumni, and friends. " Orange and Maroon Effect" was born several years ago as an invitation to Tech fans to wear orange and maroon to
Virginia Tech athletic events. We invite everyone from all over the country to be a part of the Virginia Tech family this Friday, to wear orange and maroon to support the families of those who were lost, and to support the school and community we all love so much

I will be wearing orange and maroon.

It's a small gesture, but I hope it helps to show support and unity during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with the Virginia Tech community. #HokiesStrongI completely agree with this idea. It's a simple way to show solidarity and support for the Virginia Tech community during this difficult time. I will definitely be wearing orange and maroon on Friday as well. It's important for us to come together and show that we stand with them. My heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy. #HokiesStrong

It's a small gesture, but it's a way to show my support for the Virginia Tech community during this difficult time. I hope others will join in as well. Dear friend,I received your email about the Orange and Maroon Effect and I am so touched by this initiative. As a Virginia Tech alum and a pampered chef consultant, I am proud to be a part of a community that comes together in times of need. I will definitely be joining in on Friday by wearing orange and maroon to show my support for our school and the families affected by the tragic events.It's amazing to see how something as simple as wearing a certain color can bring people together and show our unity. I hope that this small gesture will bring some comfort and strength to those who are grieving. Thank you for sharing this with us and I will make sure to spread the word to my friends and family.Sincerely,

Related to Join the Orange and Maroon Effect: A Day of Unity for Virginia Tech

1. What is "Join the Orange and Maroon Effect: A Day of Unity for Virginia Tech"?

"Join the Orange and Maroon Effect: A Day of Unity for Virginia Tech" is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef to show support and solidarity for the Virginia Tech community. It is a day for people to wear orange and maroon, the school's colors, and come together to remember and honor the victims of the 2007 mass shooting.

2. When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on April 16th, the anniversary of the Virginia Tech shooting. It is a one-day event, but participants are encouraged to continue showing their support and wearing orange and maroon throughout the week.

3. How can I participate in the event?

To participate, all you need to do is wear orange and maroon on April 16th and share a photo of yourself on social media using the hashtag #VTDayofUnity. You can also join the event on Facebook and invite your friends and family to participate as well.

4. Is there a cost to participate?

No, there is no cost to participate in the event. It is a way for people to show their support and unity for the Virginia Tech community, and there is no financial obligation to do so.

5. Can I still participate if I don't own any orange or maroon clothing?

Absolutely! While wearing orange and maroon is encouraged, it is not mandatory. You can still participate by showing your support on social media and spreading the message of unity and remembrance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies