• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun at a Scrapbooking Weekend with Shopping and Crafting Activities

In summary, a "Scrapbooking Week-End" event is a weekend retreat that brings together scrapbookers to work on their projects and socialize. The event package includes accommodations, meals and snacks, and all necessary materials and supplies. Workshops and demonstrations are also provided for both beginners and experienced scrapbookers. While attendees are welcome to bring their own supplies, everything needed for the event is provided. There are no additional costs during the event, but optional purchases of Pampered Chef products may be available through on-site consultants.
lauriedip
Not sure where to put this, but I am invited to a crop and shop on Friday and Saturday, they will scrapbook plus there are vendors there for them to shop.
I'm not a scrapbooker but wondered if we have any tools that could be used for this?

You can cover the Tool Turnabout with patterned paper and embellishments to make a cool tool caddy. The scrapers make great bone folders for creasing cards. I have even used the baker's roller as a brayer.How about the pantry line? Scrappers are always needing good snacks for all night crops. Pantry items make the menu easy with quick dips that can be put together easily.

Maybe the nylon scrapers would help them make the photos flat and no bubbles?

Nylon scrappers and citrus peeler

thank you!!!!!!!!!! I'll give it a try.

kitchen shears

Related to Join the Fun at a Scrapbooking Weekend with Shopping and Crafting Activities

What is a "Scrapbooking Week-End" event?

A "Scrapbooking Week-End" event is a fun and creative weekend retreat that focuses on the art of scrapbooking. It's a great opportunity for scrapbookers to gather together and work on their projects while enjoying each other's company.

What does the event package include?

The event package includes accommodations for the weekend, meals and snacks, and all the materials and supplies needed for scrapbooking. We also provide workshops and demonstrations to help enhance your scrapbooking skills.

Can beginners attend the event?

Of course! Our "Scrapbooking Week-End" events are open to all skill levels. Our workshops and demonstrations are designed to cater to both beginners and experienced scrapbookers, so everyone can learn and have fun together.

Do I need to bring my own scrapbooking supplies?

While you are welcome to bring your own scrapbooking supplies, we provide all the materials and supplies needed for the event. This includes paper, stickers, embellishments, and tools. Just bring yourself and your creativity!

Are there any additional costs during the event?

No, there are no additional costs during the event. The package price covers all meals, accommodations, and supplies. However, if you wish to purchase any additional Pampered Chef products, our consultants will be available to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88