• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Women's Retreat for a Fun-Filled Fall Getaway - Fort Wilderness Resort

So, open invitation for all of you to check it out!The Fort Wilderness Women's Retreat is an event where women can come and get away from the everyday hustle and bustle. They can enjoy great food, desserts, and coffee while being surrounded by other women. There is also a couples retreat this fall, which is perfect for those who are looking to connect with each other. If you are interested in attending, please visit the website for more information.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, as I was mentioning to Diane about kids camp to get our 7 year olds together so they both realize mom is still smart... ;)

I got thinking how cool it would be to have a bunch of cheffer women at our women's retreat this fall (we have great food, desserts and coffee too!)...and then realized there is a couples' retreat this fall on marriage.

So, open invitation for all of you to check it out!

http://www.fortwilderness.com/pages/adult.html#womens_retreat

Scroll down to fall for details.

I always work the Women's Retreat so I'd love to meet some of you there!

janetupnorth said:
So, as I was mentioning to Diane about kids camp to get our 7 year olds together so they both realize mom is still smart... ;)

I got thinking how cool it would be to have a bunch of cheffer women at our women's retreat this fall (we have great food, desserts and coffee too!)...and then realized there is a couples' retreat this fall on marriage.

So, open invitation for all of you to check it out!

http://www.fortwilderness.com/pages/adult.html#womens_retreat

Scroll down to fall for details.

I always work the Women's Retreat so I'd love to meet some of you there!

Hmmmm, temtping- very, very temtping! :)

I think I've been to Camp Wilderness before. Either with my High School or with Youth Group... I've been to so many camps from 5th grade to beyond my Senior year that it's hard to remember, but I seem to remember staying at the Inn...

Kitchen Diva said:
I think I've been to Camp Wilderness before. Either with my High School or with Youth Group... I've been to so many camps from 5th grade to beyond my Senior year that it's hard to remember, but I seem to remember staying at the Inn...

Hmm...Inn usually isn't used for HS or Youth Groups and it was built in the 90's so probably not...

But keep your options open on the Women's Retreat - it really isn't that far for you - we have a lot of women that come from the Twin Cities area and Rochester and could probably hook you up with a ride. Also, we have scholarships available for those who need it for registration.

Hello there! I just wanted to chime in and say that I think it would be an amazing idea to have a group of pampered chef consultants at the women's retreat this fall. As a consultant myself, I know how much we all love food and cooking, and I think it would be a great opportunity to bond and share our passion with each other. Plus, who doesn't love a good retreat filled with delicious food, desserts, and coffee? And for those of us who are married, the couples' retreat on marriage sounds like a wonderful opportunity to strengthen our relationships. Thank you for the invitation, and I'll definitely be checking it out! Looking forward to potentially meeting some of you there.

1. What is the cost of the retreat?

The cost of the retreat varies depending on the package chosen, but it typically ranges from $500-$1000 per person. This includes accommodations at the Fort Wilderness Resort, all meals, and activities.

2. Are there any requirements to attend the retreat?

No, there are no specific requirements to attend the retreat. However, it is recommended that attendees have a basic knowledge of cooking and be at least 18 years of age.

3. What types of activities are included in the retreat?

The retreat offers a variety of activities such as cooking demonstrations, hands-on cooking classes, outdoor adventures, and relaxation sessions. There will also be opportunities for networking and socializing with other attendees.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member who is not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member who is not a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be required to pay the full retreat fee.

5. Is transportation included in the retreat package?

No, transportation to and from the retreat is not included. However, the Fort Wilderness Resort does offer transportation to nearby attractions and theme parks for a fee.

Back