• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville Show

In summary, during the show, the speaker plays Jimmy Buffett music and hosts an ugly Hawaiian shirt contest, giving out leis as prizes. They also make a cheeseburger twist and margarita pie, with the host making a margarita punch. The recipes used are for the cheeseburger twist, margarita pie, and margarita punch. The speaker also mentions attaching an invite, but it cannot be found.
DebPC
Staff member
I play Jimmy Buffett music during the show. I make a cheeseburger twist and margarita pie and have the host make a margarita punch! I have a ugly Hawaiian shirt contest and give everyone leis.

Here are the recipes I do! I have also attached the invite I use!

Cheeseburger Twist
6 slices (3/4 ounce each) American cheese, diced
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 egg
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 packages (11 ounces each) Pillsbury refrigerated French bread dough 1/2 pound lean (90%) ground beef, cooked, crumbled and drained

Preheat oven to 375°F. Dice cheese and bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Chop onion using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cheese, bell pepper, onion, ground beef, ketchup, flour and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Place bread dough, seam side up, on smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Using Serrated Bread Knife, slice each loaf lengthwise, end to end, cutting halfway through to center of loaf. Lightly sprinkle additional flour evenly over dough using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Using Baker’s Roller™, roll dough crosswise to a 4-inch width, creating a well down the center of each loaf. Spoon half of the beef mixture down center of each loaf. Gather up edges over filling, pinching firmly to seal. Place loaves, seam side down, in an “X” pattern on Rectangle Stone. Crisscross ends of dough to form a large figure “8”, keeping ends of dough 1 inch from edge of baking stone and leaving two 1½ inch openings in center of twist. Lightly brush egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut a 3 inch slit in each of the top sections of twist to reveal filling. Grate Parmesan cheese over loaf using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 30-32 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 10 minutes. Cut into slices. Serve warm.

Margarita Pie
Crust:
1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup sugar

Filling:
2 limes
1/4 cup orange juice
1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed

Crush pretzels in plastic bag with Dough Roller. Combine all crust ingredients in Batter Bowl. Press crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of 9 in Pie Plate, set aside. Zest both limes using Lemon Zester/Scorer, juice both limes with Lemon Aid. Combine lime zest and juice with filling ingredients and fold together with Super Scraper in clean Batter Bowl. Pour filling into crust. Chill 25-30 minutes.

Margarita Punch
2 (12 oz) cans frozen lemonade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen limeade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen orange juice (undiluted, THAWED)
8 cups water
1 (3 litre) Sprite/7-Up
2 cups Tequila

Mix together, serve over ice.

Makes 1 1/2 gallons.

------------------------------------
The Pampered Chef
Dawn Brown

Invite?I can't find the invite.

DebPC said:
I play Jimmy Buffett music during the show. I make a cheeseburger twist and margarita pie and have the host make a margarita punch! I have a ugly Hawaiian shirt contest and give everyone leis.

Here are the recipes I do! I have also attached the invite I use!

Cheeseburger Twist
6 slices (3/4 ounce each) American cheese, diced
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 egg
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 packages (11 ounces each) Pillsbury refrigerated French bread dough 1/2 pound lean (90%) ground beef, cooked, crumbled and drained

Preheat oven to 375°F. Dice cheese and bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Chop onion using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cheese, bell pepper, onion, ground beef, ketchup, flour and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Place bread dough, seam side up, on smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Using Serrated Bread Knife, slice each loaf lengthwise, end to end, cutting halfway through to center of loaf. Lightly sprinkle additional flour evenly over dough using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Using Baker’s Roller™, roll dough crosswise to a 4-inch width, creating a well down the center of each loaf. Spoon half of the beef mixture down center of each loaf. Gather up edges over filling, pinching firmly to seal. Place loaves, seam side down, in an “X” pattern on Rectangle Stone. Crisscross ends of dough to form a large figure “8”, keeping ends of dough 1 inch from edge of baking stone and leaving two 1½ inch openings in center of twist. Lightly brush egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut a 3 inch slit in each of the top sections of twist to reveal filling. Grate Parmesan cheese over loaf using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 30-32 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 10 minutes. Cut into slices. Serve warm.

Margarita Pie
Crust:
1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup sugar

Filling:
2 limes
1/4 cup orange juice
1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed

Crush pretzels in plastic bag with Dough Roller. Combine all crust ingredients in Batter Bowl. Press crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of 9 in Pie Plate, set aside. Zest both limes using Lemon Zester/Scorer, juice both limes with Lemon Aid. Combine lime zest and juice with filling ingredients and fold together with Super Scraper in clean Batter Bowl. Pour filling into crust. Chill 25-30 minutes.

Margarita Punch
2 (12 oz) cans frozen lemonade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen limeade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen orange juice (undiluted, THAWED)
8 cups water
1 (3 litre) Sprite/7-Up
2 cups Tequila

Mix together, serve over ice.

Makes 1 1/2 gallons.

------------------------------------
The Pampered Chef
Dawn Brown

oops- sorrySorry the invite didn't attach and I no longer have it.

Margaritaville InviteHere is a flyer I use for Margarita invite. I change the title to Margaritaville as needed, I love this show and so do the guests!!
Jenn

Attachments

• Margarita Invite.doc
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,116
Margarita inviteHelp I couldn't down load the invite to the Margarita party. Could someone email it to me? Thanks. This sounds like a fun party to do. [email protected]

Jimmy Buffet KSI just emailed it to you. Let me know if you don't get it.

Sherri

1. What is the "Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville Show"?

The "Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville Show" is a live musical performance featuring the songs of singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett. It is a celebration of his laid-back, island-inspired lifestyle and includes his biggest hits such as "Margaritaville," "Cheeseburger in Paradise," and "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes."

2. Where and when does the show take place?

The show typically takes place at a theater or concert venue, and the schedule varies depending on the tour. You can check Jimmy Buffett's official website or ticketing websites for specific dates and locations.

3. Is the show appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. However, some venues may have age restrictions, so it's best to check before purchasing tickets.

4. Will Jimmy Buffett be performing in the show?

It depends on the specific tour and performance. While Jimmy Buffett occasionally makes surprise appearances, the show is usually performed by a talented group of musicians and singers who capture the spirit of his music.

5. Are there any special packages or deals available for the show?

Yes, some venues may offer special VIP packages or deals that include meet and greets with the performers, exclusive merchandise, or premium seating. You can check with the venue or ticketing websites for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies