• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Its Your Birthday...you Know Who You Are!

In summary, "Its Your Birthday...you Know Who You Are!" is a celebration kit from Pampered Chef that includes a personalized apron, a birthday cake pan, a cake tester, a mini serving spatula, and a recipe card for a delicious birthday cake. The apron can be customized with a name of your choice, and the cake pan can be used with any recipe, though it's recommended to use the recipe included in the kit. The kit is suitable for all ages and can be enjoyed by both children and adults.
thechefofnorthbend
Games for When We Are Older

*Sag, You're It
*Pin the Toupee on the Bald Guy.
*20 Questions Shouted Into Your Good Ear.
*Kick the Bucket
*Red Rover, Red Rover, the Nurse Says Bend Over.
*Doc Goose.
*Simon Says Something Incoherent.
*Hide and Go Pee.
*Spin the Bottle of Mylanta
*Musical Recliners.

;) :rolleyes: :eek:

How about Pinata, but instead of candy, it's filled with meds.

Walker races
Extra bran cake and lactose-free ice cream

Haha, these are hilarious suggestions! I can definitely see myself and my friends playing some of these games when we're older. Although, I have to admit, some of them might be a little too physically demanding for us. Maybe we can modify them to be more age-appropriate. But I love the creativity and humor behind these ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Its Your Birthday...you Know Who You Are!

What is "Its Your Birthday...you Know Who You Are!"?

"Its Your Birthday...you Know Who You Are!" is a fun and interactive celebration kit from Pampered Chef that includes all the essentials for throwing a memorable birthday party.

What items are included in the celebration kit?

The celebration kit includes a personalized apron, a birthday cake pan, a cake tester, a mini serving spatula, and a recipe card for a delicious birthday cake.

Can I customize the apron with a name?

Yes, the apron can be personalized with a name of your choice. Simply enter the name when placing your order.

Can I use my own cake recipe with the cake pan?

Yes, the cake pan is versatile and can be used with any cake recipe. However, we highly recommend using the recipe included in the kit for the best results.

Is the celebration kit suitable for all ages?

Yes, the celebration kit is perfect for all ages and can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

Back