• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Two New Packages of Nylon Pan Scrapers

S
sfdavis918
I need them by the 19th. Anyone have any new in the package?

Thanks!

I don't have any packages of 3 but I have a bunch of loose ones I bought from the supply order (they came in packages of 10) I'm sure I have 6. If they don't have to be in packages of 3 I can get them to you in the mail no problem. But they are NOT packages of 3. Brand new, just not packaged. email me privately if you want them.

What are the Iso Two New Packages of Nylon Pan Scrapers?

The Iso Two New Packages of Nylon Pan Scrapers are kitchen tools used for scraping and cleaning pans without scratching the surface. They are made of nylon material, which is heat resistant and gentle on cookware.

When do you need the Nylon Pan Scrapers by?

The person asking the question needs the Nylon Pan Scrapers by the 19th, which could indicate a specific event or deadline they need the product for.

Does anyone have the Nylon Pan Scrapers in new packaging?

The person asking the question is specifically looking for the Nylon Pan Scrapers in new packaging, which could indicate a preference for receiving the product in its original packaging for gifting or personal use.

Is the Nylon Pan Scrapers package available?

The person asking the question is inquiring about the availability of the Nylon Pan Scrapers package, which could mean they are unsure if the product is currently in stock or if it is a limited edition item.

Is anyone able to provide the Nylon Pan Scrapers by the 19th?

The person asking the question is seeking help in obtaining the Nylon Pan Scrapers by their desired date, possibly indicating a time-sensitive need for the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcthisandthat
  • TBlackwell