• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill

In summary, the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" is a kitchen tool that grinds and dispenses salt and pepper for convenient use while cooking. It is designed for ease of use with one-handed operation and can also grind other spices such as dried herbs and garlic. The product is dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for optimal care. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.
milkangel
i have a lady that really wants one if you have it.

bump.
me too.

I do have one available, new in package.
milkangel, will send you a PM.

bump. I'm still looking for one.

What is the purpose of the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill"?

The "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" is a kitchen tool designed to grind and dispense salt and pepper. It allows you to have freshly ground spices at your fingertips for cooking and seasoning.

Is the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" easy to use?

Yes, the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" is designed for ease of use. It has a one-handed operation, making it convenient for use while cooking. Simply twist the top to grind your desired amount of salt or pepper.

Can the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" grind other spices besides salt and pepper?

Yes, the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" can grind a variety of spices such as dried herbs, garlic, and even whole spices like cloves or cinnamon. It is a versatile tool for all your seasoning needs.

Is the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing for optimal care and to preserve the longevity of the product.

Does the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Iso the Old Salt and Pepper Mill" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vpowell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vpowell
  • nikki70563
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • newchefmommy