• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Perfect Pampered Chef Spice Rack: A Guide

In summary, the perfect Pampered Chef spice rack is 17.75 inches long, 10.25 inches wide, and 3.25 inches high. It comes with 24 small jars that can hold up to 4 ounces of spices each, with air-tight lids to keep spices fresh. The rack is easy to mount on the wall with included hardware and instructions, and has a built-in level for proper installation. The labels on the jars can be customized with the included blank labels, and both the rack and jars are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Jennifer Palsgrove
In search of the PC spice rack.

I have on I used at my shows. Are you interested?
Jennifer Palsgrove said:
In search of the PC spice rack.

1. What size is the perfect Pampered Chef spice rack?

The perfect Pampered Chef spice rack is 17.75 inches long, 10.25 inches wide, and 3.25 inches high. It can hold up to 24 small jars or 12 large jars of spices.

2. Does the Pampered Chef spice rack come with jars?

Yes, the Pampered Chef spice rack comes with 24 small jars that can hold up to 4 ounces of spices each. These jars are made of durable, clear plastic and have air-tight lids to keep your spices fresh.

3. Is the Pampered Chef spice rack easy to mount on the wall?

Yes, the Pampered Chef spice rack comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy wall-mounting. It also has a built-in level to ensure proper installation.

4. Can I customize the labels on the spice jars?

Yes, the Pampered Chef spice rack comes with blank labels that you can customize with the names of your spices. You can use a permanent marker or print out your own labels and attach them to the jars.

5. Is the Pampered Chef spice rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the spice rack and jars are all dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. Simply remove the jars from the rack and place them in the top rack of your dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Gailb