• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Iso One Boil Control for Effortless Cooking | Expert Reviews

In summary, the person is looking for a Boil Control and has found one that they think might have been used only a few times. They are also looking for two more boil controls. The person offers to buy the control from the person for $3.00 and the person agrees.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have one?

Still looking for a Boil Control? I think I might have one that was used only a couple of times.

watzcookn said:
Still looking for a Boil Control? I think I might have one that was used only a couple of times.

I need a new one in the package - it;s for a customer...but thanks anyway :)

I'm also looking for 2 for a customer if anyone has any more!

dannyzmom said:
I need a new one in the package - it;s for a customer...but thanks anyway :)

I have one Carolyn ~ still in package....

Hmmmmmm... if this were Ebay I could probably start the bid at $3.00 and end up selling it for $35.00:D Haw!!

Tell me where to ship it and (good greif) how much did they go for??

I love helping out other consultants when it comes to making/keeping customers happy:rolleyes:

PCGINA said:
I have one Carolyn ~ still in package....

Hmmmmmm... if this were Ebay I could probably start the bid at $3.00 and end up selling it for $35.00:D Haw!!

Tell me where to ship it and (good greif) how much did they go for??

I love helping out other consultants when it comes to making/keeping customers happy:rolleyes:

Thank you Gina!
Let me know how much including shipping to 33073 and I'll buy it from ya!

PM me the address and I will ship it out jiffy quick.

I'm gonna make you a bargain....BUT... ya know I could get rich with this little gem :D

NO CHARGE.... it isn't worth sending me a check ~ but it is worth keeping a customer happy.

Just remember me next time when I am in need of something (I am sure I will be needing something from all of your excess product still out in your garage!!).:p

~ I love helping out fellow consultants who are helping out PC customers ~

Hey Karolyn,

On its way to you :cool:

Thank you SO much Gina!!!

What is Iso One Boil Control and how does it work?

Iso One Boil Control is a cooking tool designed to prevent pots from boiling over. It works by creating a barrier between the pot and the stove, allowing steam to escape while keeping the contents from spilling over.

Is Iso One Boil Control safe to use on all types of stoves?

Yes, Iso One Boil Control is safe to use on all types of stoves, including gas, electric, and induction stoves. It is also safe to use with all types of pots and pans.

Can I use Iso One Boil Control with any size pot?

Yes, Iso One Boil Control is designed to fit pots and pans of all sizes and shapes. Its adjustable design allows it to fit pots from 6 to 10 inches in diameter.

How do I clean and maintain my Iso One Boil Control?

Iso One Boil Control is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. For best results, we recommend handwashing with warm, soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals as they may damage the product.

What are the benefits of using Iso One Boil Control?

Iso One Boil Control helps to prevent messy and time-consuming boil overs, making cooking easier and more efficient. It also helps to reduce the risk of burns and spills, making it a safer option for cooking. Its compact and adjustable design makes it easy to store and use with a variety of pots and stoves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Symara
  • SusanBP0129