• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks

In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around the search for older SBRCs (Season's Best Recipe Collections) and a holder to store them. Gina is looking for older SBRCs and mentions that she has SBRCs from Fall/Winter 2004 until now. She also mentions that there used to be a holder for them. Ann offers to check if she has a holder at home. Someone suggests ordering holders from Pillsbury. Gina asks about Maywood and her director, and someone else offers to sell some older SBRCs for 75 cents each plus shipping. Gina ultimately finds a holder and thanks everyone for their help.
ginamkiely
Hi,

I have SBRC's from Fall/Winter 2004 until now but I was looking for some older ones. Also, I believe there used to be a holder for them all. If anyone has them and is willing to part with please let me know.

TIA

Gina ;)

anyone? :blushing:

Gina, I think I have a holder at home. I'm at work now and I have plans for the evening, but I'll write myself a note to check.

BTW: The holders you can order from Pillsbury, etc. to hold the checkout lane books will also hold SBRCs. :)

chefann said:
Gina, I think I have a holder at home. I'm at work now and I have plans for the evening, but I'll write myself a note to check.

Thanks Ann, I really appreciate it.

Hi Gina,

Where's Maywood? (I guess I can google it...hehe). Who is your director?

Anyway, I do have a bunch of older season's bests. Some are brand new and some are used (I've gotten some off of ebay when I bought other things)

Let's see, oh, I must have gave some away or sold some because I thought I had more!

So I have:
Spring/Summer 2001 - Brand New
Fall/Winter 2001 - Used, in very good condition with no stains or rips or writing in it
Fall/Winter 1999 - Used, with a handwritten note on the front inside cover but otherwise in pretty good condition

If I find any others, I'll let you know.

75 cents each plus shipping, if you want them!

chefann said:

BTW: The holders you can order from Pillsbury, etc. to hold the checkout lane books will also hold SBRCs. :)

Ann, Just wanted to see if you checked for that SB holder for me.

Thanks! ;)

Hey, Gina. Just got in....

I do have 1. (Thought I had 2, so I have to post in the other thread that I don't have one for them...)

They were $7.50 originally. How does $7.50 sound, including postage.

If anyone still needs one I have one too.

No, Ann, I am not following you around today! :p

Beth, Debbie (debbieSAchef) was looking for one.
Thanks.

chefann said:
Beth, Debbie (debbieSAchef) was looking for one.
Thanks.
Already posted on her thread. Thanks.

Ann, I found one already. Thanks anyway. I really appreciate it!

- Gina-Marie

Oh- well, fine. Fine. FINE.

sheesh....
(just kidding, Gina!)

1. What is included in the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks?

The Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks contain a collection of recipes curated from previous seasons. Each cookbook includes over 100 recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

2. Are the recipes in the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips from our test kitchen.

3. Can I find recipes for special dietary needs in the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks?

Yes, the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks include a variety of recipes for special dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low carb. You can easily find these recipes using the index at the back of the cookbook.

4. Are the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks only available in print?

No, the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks are also available in digital format. You can purchase and download them directly from our website or through our digital cookbook app.

5. Can I use the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks with my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso Old Season's Best Cookbooks are designed to be used with a variety of Pampered Chef products. Each recipe includes a list of recommended tools and products to help you cook with ease and efficiency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jolene0525
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • Tammy Thurmon