• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso-Large Logowear: Find High-Quality Apparel for Your Wardrobe

The polo shirt is from HWC. I bought it a few months ago and I think I paid like $24. It's a large and it fits like a medium. I would email you a picture but I think I threw it in the wash with the other clothes!
pctharper
Gold Member
If anyone has some Large logowear they are willing to part with, please let me know :)

I lave a large rhinestone PC long sleeve shirt in black that has only been wore once. Also, have the 3/4 sleeve wrap shirt in black. I only wore it once. I believe they still have it from Merrill. I have a long sleeve Navy thermal shirtw/ PC on upper L side too. If interested let me know in what I can price them.

I have a peachy/pink HWC polo shirt. I'll check the size. I washed it before I wore it, so I'd know how it would fit after. I was wanting an XL, but it ran a bit small and so I never ended up wearing it. Now I've gained weight, so there's no way I'm needing it right now. :rolleyes: :blushing:

If you both could give me some pricing and possibily a pic that would be great!

are you specifically looking for a size "L"?

I might be able to do a big Medium or even an XL. I'm actually inbetween sizes so I just went with the middle of the road!

If anyone is interested I purchased 3 T shirts from Merrill, and I should have went a size larger. Colors are Teal Blue, Purple, and Pink. All Large, I will take $30 plus shipping. I take paypal. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Did someone try to send me a message? I had a message reguarding my post and it said the sender wouldn't allow me to open!?!?!
The Rhinestone shirt and wrap shirt are both on Merrill. The Rhinestone shirt is actually an XL big I usually wear a large and it fits perfect. I don't know if I have even worn either of them and if I did it was once. I will look up what I paid and email you!

Related to Iso-Large Logowear: Find High-Quality Apparel for Your Wardrobe

1. What is Iso-Large Logowear?

Iso-Large Logowear is a line of high-quality apparel that is specifically designed for comfort and style. It features the iconic Pampered Chef logo and is perfect for both work and leisure.

2. What types of apparel are available in the Iso-Large Logowear line?

The Iso-Large Logowear line includes a variety of apparel options such as t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, and hoodies. We also offer different styles and sizes to fit everyone's needs.

3. Is the Iso-Large Logowear line only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Iso-Large Logowear line is available for anyone who loves Pampered Chef and wants to show their support. Whether you are a consultant or simply a fan of our brand, you can wear our stylish and comfortable apparel.

4. How can I purchase Iso-Large Logowear?

Iso-Large Logowear can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find select items at our in-person events and conferences.

5. Is Iso-Large Logowear durable and easy to care for?

Yes, our Iso-Large Logowear is made with high-quality materials that are both durable and easy to care for. Simply follow the care instructions on the tag to ensure your apparel stays looking great for a long time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookie325
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • twinchefs