• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Dark Blue Demin Tablecloth with White Logo? Check Here!

In summary, the conversation reveals that the Pampered Chef offers a dark blue denim tablecloth with a white logo. The tablecloth is made of 100% cotton denim and measures 60 inches by 90 inches. It is also machine washable and has a non-slip backing for convenience and durability.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I know they used to have these and I used to have quiet a few and gave them to consultants when they qualified and I realised I am totally out of them. Bummer for me I was wondering if anyone has the dark blue demin tablecloth that has the white logo on all 4 sides that is willing to part with. Thanks !!!

I do actually. They are gently used (in my opinion). I'm PMing you.

1. "Do you sell a dark blue denim tablecloth with a white logo?"

Yes, we do offer a dark blue denim tablecloth with a white Pampered Chef logo. It is a stylish and durable option for your kitchen and dining table.

2. "What material is the tablecloth made of?"

The tablecloth is made of 100% cotton denim, providing a sturdy and high-quality fabric for your table setting.

3. "What are the dimensions of the tablecloth?"

The dark blue denim tablecloth measures 60 inches by 90 inches, making it suitable for most standard dining tables.

4. "Is the tablecloth machine washable?"

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable, making it easy to clean and maintain for everyday use.

5. "Does the tablecloth have a non-slip backing?"

Yes, the dark blue denim tablecloth has a non-slip backing, ensuring that it stays in place on your table during meals and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • twinkie10
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • Candi_f