• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cherry Pitter and Kitchen Shears?

In summary, the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears are a spring-loaded tool that easily removes pits from cherries. It can also be used with other small fruits and is dishwasher safe. The blades are made of durable stainless steel and it can be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals.
mrssyvo
I am looking for a cherry pitter- customer does not mind if it is used, also, looking for white kitchen shears, 1 pair.

I wish I could help. I have lost my cherry pitter and am having withdrawal pains.

I keep hoping that PC will bring them back, newly redesigned, but not holding out a lot of hope.

i think i have some white kitchen shears, NIP, let me take a look.

1. How does the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears work?

The Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears work by using a spring-loaded mechanism to easily remove the pits from cherries. Simply place a cherry into the pitter and squeeze the handles together to remove the pit.

2. Can the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears be used with other types of fruit?

While the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears are specifically designed for cherries, they can also be used with other small fruits such as olives, grapes, and even small tomatoes.

3. Is the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. What is the material of the blades on the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears?

The blades on the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears are made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use and easy clean up.

5. Can the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears be used for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Iso Cherry Pitter and Shears are designed to be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • sjackson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Candi_f