• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for an Old-Style Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Silver Bracelet

In summary, you can find an old-style catalog bag on the Pampered Chef website under the "Accessories" section or through a local consultant. The Pampered Chef silver bracelet is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition item. The price of the old-style catalog bag varies and can be personalized with your name or initials. It is also covered by the Pampered Chef satisfaction guarantee.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I'am looking for a old style catalog bag, and A pc silver bracelet that has charms on it. (but not the charms that hang off of it, but the ones that are the links.) Please let me know if you have either one that you are willing to part with. Thanks Melissa

are you talking about the bracelet that is "flat" italian charm bracelet? If so I have one.

I do too!!

As far as the catalog bag, do you mean the one without the embroidery? It's made from the PC black on black fabric, with a window for a catalog and one for a business card. I have one like that, unused (I got it in a surprise box at conference). How does $12 including shipping sound?

I'm soo happy, Thank you all!!
Melissa

1. Where can I find an old-style catalog bag?

You can find an old-style catalog bag on our website under the "Accessories" section or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I still purchase the Pampered Chef silver bracelet?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef silver bracelet is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and we do not have plans to bring it back at this time.

3. How much does the old-style catalog bag cost?

The price of the old-style catalog bag varies depending on the style and size. Please check our website or contact your local consultant for specific pricing information.

4. Can I personalize the old-style catalog bag?

Yes, the old-style catalog bag can be personalized with your name or initials. This option is available on our website or through your consultant.

5. Is the old-style catalog bag still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the old-style catalog bag, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • heatherp