• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Computer Constantly Popping Up Debugging Windows? Need Help ASAP!

Instance of Microsoft Script Editor". I click on it and it takes me to this page where it asks if I want to debug using the selected debugger. I click on NO, but then three more windows pop up, and I have to click NO again to get rid of them. Is there a way to turn this off?In summary, the user is having trouble with AOL and the "De-bugger" that pops up every time they open a window. The user found out how to disable the "script debugger" and is now enjoying not having to worry about it.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Help!
On AOL every time I open a window of any sort, whether to read an email or do antyihg at all a "De-bugger" pops up. "Just in time De-bugging" "possible debuggers: New Instance of Microsoft Script Editor" then it asks "do you want to debug using the selected debugger" -- but if I click yes I end up in this endless loop of nothing that works...so I end up having to click NO at which point I get 3 more debugging windows to which I have to click NO...to make it go away...until I open a nother window and it starts all over agian....HELP??????

There's probably a setting in a preference panel to turn off debugging. I don't use AOL, so I can't provide anything more specific than that.

chefann said:
There's probably a setting in a preference panel to turn off debugging. I don't use AOL, so I can't provide anything more specific than that.

Well some help you are...
and she calls herself a geek...hmph

I am a geek- that's why I don't use AOL!

chefann said:
I am a geek- that's why I don't use AOL!

ROFL!! :D

My husband would flat out refuse to use AOL if I ever asked him. I don't know why I would, with high speed internet that we are continuously connected to w/o tying up a phone line...but if I were to ask, it would be a resounding no! :p

WIsh I could help, I get tracking cookies, and other bugs EVERYTIME i open an email from my grandpa (he calls himself a cyber geezer) and they have an AOL account.

Ok geeks...move on over, there's a new geek in town!
I googled "script debugger" and found out how to disbale it! Daaaaamn, I'm gooooooood!!!

Uhmmm.....get something other than AOHell.

dannyzmom said:
Ok geeks...move on over, there's a new geek in town!
I googled "script debugger" and found out how to disbale it! Daaaaamn, I'm gooooooood!!!

Congratulations! Now I need to find out about it too. Once in awhile certain websites I go to give me that headache too! I'm on MSN.

1. What is "Calling All Computer Gurus"?

"Calling All Computer Gurus" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that is designed to help consultants enhance their technology skills and knowledge. It is open to all consultants, regardless of their level of computer expertise.

2. How do I register for "Calling All Computer Gurus"?

To register for "Calling All Computer Gurus", simply login to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for the event and click on the "Register" button to secure your spot.

3. Will there be any costs associated with "Calling All Computer Gurus"?

No, "Calling All Computer Gurus" is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. What topics will be covered during "Calling All Computer Gurus"?

The event will cover a variety of topics such as how to use social media to grow your business, how to create engaging content, and how to utilize technology tools for better organization and time management.

5. Do I need any special equipment or software to attend "Calling All Computer Gurus"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to attend the event. However, having a computer or smartphone and a stable internet connection is recommended for the best experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies