• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Part of the Pampered Chef Company?

In summary, the registrant of the website Pampered Chefisp.com is Yournetplus.com,Inc. and is located in Monroe, New York. They registered the domain name on December 16, 2004 and it expires on December 09, 2009. The administrative contact is Dima, Vince and the technical contact is Dima, Vince. DNS servers are in the listed order: DNS1.NDUNET.COM, DNS2.NDUNET.COM. The network whois record retrieved from whois.arin.net shows that the registrant is Cybertrails and that they own CYBERTRAILS, CYBERTRAILS, and CYBERTRAILS. The NetWO13
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
http://www.pamperedchefisp.com/

I've never seen that before. But it almost looks like it. HO would be able confirm though, it think.

Uh, no that's not HO!

Definitely not:Registrant:
Yournetplus.com,Inc.
501rte208
Monroe, New York 10914
United States Registered through: YourDomainPlus
Domain Name: PAMPEREDCHEFISP.COM
Created on: 16-Dec-04
Expires on: 16-Dec-09
Last Updated on: 17-Dec-08 Administrative Contact:
Dima, Vince [email protected]
Yournetplus.com,Inc.
501rte208
Monroe, New York 10914
United States
18457826079 Fax -- 18457835989 Technical Contact:
Dima, Vince [email protected]
Yournetplus.com,Inc.
501rte208
Monroe, New York 10914
United States
18457826079 Fax -- 18457835989 Domain servers in listed order:
DNS2.NDUNET.COM
DNS1.NDUNET.COMNetwork Whois recordQueried whois.arin.net with "162.42.195.131"...OrgName: Cybertrails
OrgID: CYBERT-24
Address: 1919 W. Lone Cactus Drive
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85027
CIDR: 162.42.0.0/16
NetName: CYBERTRAILS
NetHandle: NET-162-42-0-0-1
Parent: NET-162-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: WHO.CYBERTRAILS.COM
NameServer: CREEDENCE.CYBERTRAILS.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1992-07-21
Updated: 2007-11-27OrgNOCHandle: NETWO14-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Network Operations
OrgNOCPhone: +1-623-434-6045
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]OrgTechHandle: NETWO13-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Operations
OrgTechPhone: +1-623-434-6045
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-01-30 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.DNS recordsDNS query for 131.195.42.162.in-addr.arpa returned an error from the server: NameError
name class type data time to live
pamperedchefisp.com IN MX
preference: 10
exchange: smtpgate.ndunet.com
14400s (04:00:00)
pamperedchefisp.com IN SOA
server: dns1.ndunet.com
email: tbuch.yournetplus.com
serial: 2006121700
refresh: 86400
retry: 7200
expire: 3600000
minimum ttl: 86400
86400s (1.00:00:00)
pamperedchefisp.com IN NS dns1.ndunet.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
pamperedchefisp.com IN NS dns2.ndunet.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
pamperedchefisp.com IN A 162.42.195.131 14400s (04:00:00)

Can't they get in trouble for using the logo and for portraying themselves as the Pampered Chef?

woah! how crazy is that?!?

I emailed the support address and it came back undeliverable.

That is beyond crazy that is insane!!!!!!

pamperedpals said:
Can't they get in trouble for using the logo and for portraying themselves as the Pampered Chef?

Only if PC wants to pursue it.

I couldn't find anything cooking related at all...just an internet service.......and I think this is weird, too.
"©2004 The Pampered Chef Internet Service
All Rights Reserved"

That is very fraudulent/misleading to me. Some poor new Consultants who don't know any better would do that... Then again it may be someone who has been "fired" by the HO and seeking revenge by making PC look bad!

As soon as I saw this thread I thought the name looked familiar. The guy (Vince Dima) that owns that site owns many other companies. Rewind 3 years ago when I was engaged to my husband. I went to a bridal expo and shortly after received a call saying I had been "selected" to attend a "demonstration" and would receive a "free vacation" just for attending. I convince my then fiance' to go and in the end wound up with 3 free vacations, a $2000 online shopping spree Of course after we spent $2000 on new cookware!:eek: I'm not sure what possessed me to buy into the BS but I was convinced that I would never need to buy cookware again. Well the cookware sucked, the whole thing was a sham (the company was called Royal Prestige and HyCite Finance) and upon further investigation we realized that there were class action lawsuits against these guys. My husband call the number for the finance company in Wisconsin and got nowhere so he called Royal Prestige at a New York number and the same guy answered the phone at both places! There are many more details, but this post is already long enough (sorry!)

Oh yeah, and last september I sold the POS cookware on ebay for about 1/4 of what I paid for it and bought PC Stainless at 60% off and I love it!:love:

Here are some links about some of his other "business ventures":
http://www.supersatellite.com/2008/04/23/gateway-bride-free-vacation-im-not-that-stupid/
Your Net Plus - About Us

I love the contact numbers!!!! LOL - this should be reported!

I agree with you all on this one. Report this.

Also, do you thing Greg you can categorize these internet violations that members find into a sub category...?? That would be nice.

PamperedDor said:
I love the contact numbers!!!! LOL - this should be reported!

You can look up the registration information on any website/IP.

Oh yeah..this is definitely a violation of Trademark laws all the way. PC is too reputable a company to want low-lifes like this tarnishing their name. I doubt someone like Warren Buffet would appreciate it. :)

Related to Is This Part of the Pampered Chef Company?

1. Is Pampered Chef a direct sales company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware through independent consultants.

2. Is Pampered Chef part of a larger corporation?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, one of the largest holding companies in the world.

3. Are Pampered Chef products only available through consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can only be purchased through independent consultants or the official website. This allows for personalized customer service and support.

4. Is Pampered Chef a reputable company?

Yes, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for providing high-quality products and excellent customer service.

5. Are Pampered Chef products guaranteed?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • Carolthepc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg