• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Another Color Option? I'm Not Thrilled with Sage, Pumpkin & Eggplant!

In summary, there is a mixed reaction to the new Sage, Pumpkin, and Eggplant colors from Pampered Chef. Some people like them for the fall season and for Halloween, while others find them reminiscent of the colors from the 70s. There are also conflicting opinions on whether these colors were previously available. Some customers are excited about the new colors, while others are not impressed. However, it is important to remember that personal preferences should not interfere with selling these products, as customers may have different tastes and may be interested in these colors for their own kitchens.
pkd09
Silver Member
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but is there anyone else that isn't thrilled with the Sage, Pumpkin and Eggplant colors? I like the Cranberry because .... 1) matches MY kitchen and 2) matches the cranberry stoneware. I remember the 70's and the pumpkin and sage color was big then. :yuck:

I like them for October. Other than that....no

I see them as being a "halloween" theme.

Made me think of Halloween as well! I don't mind the colors individually, but together....not so great! The cranberry was more of a universal color to me.

For me, it's not so much a matter of the colors themselves, but I don't think changing current products to those colors was worthy of notice at Conference.Did anyone notice they also changed the flexible funnels from blue and green to cranberry? Didn't announce it on stage, though.

Sorry guys but I LOVE the new colors! :) You don't need your twix its, i slices and scrapers etc. to match your kitchen there supposed to be fun. The towels on the other hand not sure about. But I still love em.

I swear we had those colors before???? lol

I :love:LOVE:love:the new colors! Those are my families 3 favorite colors.

In fact, my car is orange, and DH's muscle car is Plum Crazy Purple!

Yes, the colors look like the came from the 70's. But, at lease PC doesn't change it's colors every season like Tupperware does!

I absolulety LOVE the new colors - they are so "fall" looking and that was their motive behind the colors. I see it as you may not like the colors - but someone else does and they are terrific.

I dislike the colors and trust me when I say the orange one will be sold at a fair!

I love the microfiber towels, but I am just as happy with the ones I got from the outlet. They are BLUE and match my kitchen perfectly.

It's interesting that when I ordered the "Cranberry" microfiber towels about 5 months again, they arrived with a label saying "Eggplant." They're still "Cranberry" color.

Strangely enough, I have two regular customers (and by regular, I mean they buy something at least twice a month) who both are SUPER excited about the new colors. They have the striped & tiled dishes and their kitchens are both full of little bursts of color. I also have another customer who highlights her kitchen with Eggplant colors, and I use sage in mine, so PC may not be so far off on these color choices. They certainly aren't anything I would choose (except the sage), but I "get" them.

I also happen to be really excited about the new colors. My kitchen is done in Tuscan-y orange colors and it is almost impossible to find orange stuff to match. Orange may not be everyone's favorite, but I'm certain it will go over very well here in the "Big Orange" state. :)

Rachael Ray has made a fortune selling orange stuff. While it isn't my favorite color I can live with it. The eggplant and sage are good for me. And, in the 70s it was avacado, which was more like a camouflage green. The sage is better imho.

I could care-a-less what colors they come out with. I AM NOT SELLING THEM TO ME! All my customers love the changes in colors. In fact, I passed out a mini as a sneak preview last night. I have three ladies I need to contact after the 1st of Sept. They love the colors! In fact, I was working in a kitchen with a Spanish inspired kitchen. Guess what colors are on the tile back splash? Sage, Eggplant and a lovely burnt orange. There are some blues and cranberries as well but the predominant colors are the ones PC choose for fall. I learned a long time ago not to make judgments that can hurt my business. Color is one of them. Just because I do not like them or maybe it is not a matter of liking them but rather could I use them in my kitchen, ONLY THE TOWELS as the gadgets don't count at all as I do not decorate with i-Slices or Handy-Scrapers, I found out how wrong I can be. Remember the tropical colors? I did not push them because I did not like the colors! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!! When they came up on the outlet, there were a ton of orders placed for those pieces that I could have sold at full price had I not discriminated! Who knew? I didn't and learned the hard way never judge what others may like. You can loose a lot of money with that attitude. So now I just do not let it bother me and sell away, at full price!

heat123 said:
I swear we had those colors before???? lol

Heather:
We had Eggplant,Avacado & Cranberry mix when we had the tiles. The three together were very dark, but so were the placemats,napkins etc.... On the other hand the tiles simple additions were my favorites....:D

Ginge, yeah it was probably the eggplant with the other colors or the tiles I was thinking about or when the small square bowls came in multiple colors? hehee :p I hope all is well with you girilie! :)

heat123 said:
Ginge, yeah it was probably the eggplant with the other colors or the tiles I was thinking about or when the small square bowls came in multiple colors? hehee :p I hope all is well with you girilie! :)

Alls well with me, hope the same with you! :D

I switch out my kitchen towels depending on the season, so this is great for October where I had a towel with a cobweb print, but it wasn't very absorbent (not PC of course).
Plus, while a different shade of purple is my favorite color, I LOVE these new colors also.

Hey...at least they don't change colors like Tupperware does! And they do it for half their line! I like the Eggplant. The others are "ok" for me personally, but if someone likes them, so be it. :)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new fall colors, although that pumpkin and eggplant are a little Halloweenie, but that can be a selling point (Halloween hand towels, twixits in treat bags, etc.)

Personally I wish they'd dumped the Cranberry and kept the white stoneware, then added splashes of color in other areas or pieces of stoneware. Really disappointed they're doing away with all white stoneware pieces, but maybe we'll get some sage and pumpkin colored stoneware replacements.

chefa said:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new fall colors, although that pumpkin and eggplant are a little Halloweenie, but that can be a selling point (Halloween hand towels, twixits in treat bags, etc.)

Personally I wish they'd dumped the Cranberry and kept the white stoneware, then added splashes of color in other areas or pieces of stoneware. Really disappointed they're doing away with all white stoneware pieces, but maybe we'll get some sage and pumpkin colored stoneware replacements.

Please, no more colors in stoneware. I have duplicates of several stones because we had a color one season. I don't understand why they got rid of the white either. White can match almost any kitchen if cranberry doesn't. Cranberry can compliment any season and has become a signature color for PC so I think that's why it has stuck so well.

BethCooks4U said:
Please, no more colors in stoneware. I have duplicates of several stones because we had a color one season. I don't understand why they got rid of the white either. White can match almost any kitchen if cranberry doesn't. Cranberry can compliment any season and has become a signature color for PC so I think that's why it has stuck so well.

I agree - I have 2 different colors of blue, green, cranberry, white, vanilla, yellow...am I missing any? Pie Plates, mini bakers, crocks, deep dish bakers...

Yes, please no more colors! I gave all my white stones away, thank goodness.

Related to Is There Another Color Option? I'm Not Thrilled with Sage, Pumpkin & Eggplant!

1. Is there a wider selection of colors available for the products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of colors for our products. Our current selection includes Red, Blue, Green, Black, and White.

2. Can I request a custom color for my order?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom colors for our products. Our color options are carefully chosen based on customer feedback and market trends.

3. Is there a limited edition color option available?

Occasionally, we do release limited edition colors for some of our products. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for any updates on new color options.

4. Are the colors shown on the website accurate to the actual product?

We do our best to accurately represent the colors of our products on our website. However, due to differences in screen resolutions and lighting, the actual product may have slight variations in color.

5. Can I exchange my product for a different color?

Yes, we offer exchanges for different colors within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for more information on our exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cookingwithdot
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • trps