• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is my child's sugar sensitivity a recipe for chaos?

In summary, DS, age three, came up to Jessica holding the EMPTY Decorator Bottle which had been previously FULL with Pillsbury vanilla frosting. It seems that he and her DD, age five, split it because they were hungry. DS is very sensitive to sugar, so it could get mighty crazy around here! Jessica gave him some natural peanut butter because sometimes the protien will counter-act it. As it is, the "Easter Bunny" brought carob instead of chocolate because the sugar/caffiene combo really send him into orbit. We shall see!
MaddyandOwensMom
As I was perusing here, my DS, age three, comes up to me holding the EMPTY Decorator Bottle which had been previously FULL with Pillsbury vanilla frosting!! It seems that he and my DD, age five, split it because they were hungry. Now DS is very sensitive to sugar, so it could get mighty crazy around here! I gave him some natural peanut butter because sometimes the protien will counter-act it. As it is, the "Easter Bunny" brought carob instead of chocolate because the sugar/caffiene combo really send him into orbit. We shall see!
Jessica

How Funny!!!! Of course, not for you!!!! I hope all goes well. I know how crazy it can get when they're on those sugar highs!

I witnessed my 7 year old nephew inhale about 10 reeses pieces cups and 5 little bags of jelly beans in under a minute. Within 30 seconds he literally was outside spinning in circles. Then my MIL wanted to know why I wasn't giving my 20 month old DD any candy?!?!? Good Luck!!!

Keep us updated!

LOL! Good luck! I have one napping right now and one resting! :)

The good news is that DS is settling down. At about 7:20, he took of his pants (underwear on), wrapped Easter Basket handles around his legs, and galloped around the living room like a horse for a good 15 minutes. The only reason he stopped was because he suddenly went to the potty on the floor (he is recently out of diapers and apparently stops for nothing!) Somehow, this event shocked him into reality as he is now very concerned with being wet. My DD was OK for the most part except for sliding off the couch belly first. We seem to be OK here! Luckily, we will not be up at midnight! Wait, I spoke to soon-DD is now in the bathroom with a belly ache. Maybe we will have a long night after all!
Jessica

I guess I am luck that mine are out cold! Good luck with that!

Oh ya just gotta love Easter!!

Update: Everyone slept through the night and we have survived another Easter!
Jessica

Related to Is my child's sugar sensitivity a recipe for chaos?

1. What is "Wish Me Luck!" and how does it work?

"Wish Me Luck!" is a unique product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make your own fortune cookies at home. The kit includes a silicone mat, recipe book, and instructions for creating personalized fortunes. Simply mix the batter, spread it on the mat, and bake until crispy. Then, add your own custom fortunes and fold into the classic fortune cookie shape.

2. Is "Wish Me Luck!" easy to use and suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Wish Me Luck!" is designed to be easy and fun for all ages. The silicone mat and recipe book make it simple to create perfect fortune cookies every time, and the folding process is easy for both kids and adults. It's a great activity for families, parties, or even solo baking projects.

3. Can I use my own ingredients with "Wish Me Luck!"?

Yes, you can use your own ingredients with "Wish Me Luck!" as long as they are suitable for making fortune cookies. The recipe book included with the kit provides a basic batter recipe, but you can also experiment with different flavors and add-ins to create your own unique fortune cookies.

4. How many fortune cookies can I make with "Wish Me Luck!"?

The amount of fortune cookies you can make with "Wish Me Luck!" will depend on the size of your cookies and how much batter you use for each one. However, the kit includes enough ingredients to make approximately 24 fortune cookies.

5. Can I reuse the silicone mat for future batches?

Yes, the silicone mat included in the "Wish Me Luck!" kit is reusable and can be used for multiple batches of fortune cookies. Simply wash it with warm soapy water and let it dry completely before using it again.

Back