• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Darthy Cady from Massachusetts?

In summary, all the consultants are from MA, and some have lived in the same place their whole lives.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Hi All

I thought it might be neat to find out if anyone on here is from the same state as me. I have lived in MA my whole life and it would be cool to find other cheffers from here as well.

You can click on "Consultants" in the toolbar above and get a directory of the consultants on this site sorted by state :)

Yes , iam ! I live in Brimfield , next to Sturbridge ! Where are you ??

Hi Kristin!!!
I've lived in MA my whole life too! Grew up in Braintree and now I'm at home in West Bridgewater. Where are you from?
Julie Outerbridge
Independent Consultant
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Kristin and Danielle!
I've also lived in MA all my life. My childhood was mostly spent in Burlington, then I moved to Chelmsford when I got married fifteen years ago! I went to Stonehill College in N. Easton, so I know where Braintree and West Bridgewater are!

Nice to meet ya!

-Janet

I grew up inMarlborough! Now I live in Northborough.

D-Patel~ I was just in Sturbridge doing a show a couple of weeks ago. I have been dying to get to Old Sturbridge Village. I am thinking Christmas would be a nice time to go.

Nice to meet you all!

Here's another MA girl - I was born in Worcester, but grew up all over the country...moved back here after graduate school, and now I live in Winchester with my DH and DD! Pleased to meet you!

HiNice to meet you Laurel! I spend a LOT of time in Worcester. My doctor is there and my best friend lives there.

Hi everyone,
I also have lived in Mass all my life. I grew up in the small town of Ashby, and moved to Leominster when I got married in 1979. I am about 20 miles from Worcester.

.....I am noticing that a lot of cheffers live in Leominster!

Nice to meet you Dianne!

Yes , my cluster i belong to is out of CT , not to far right over the Mass line.

chefkristin said:
Marlborough! Now I live in Northborough.

D-Patel~ I was just in Sturbridge doing a show a couple of weeks ago. I have been dying to get to Old Sturbridge Village. I am thinking Christmas would be a nice time to go.

Nice to meet you all!
Ya know what??!! I've never been to Old Sturbridge Village either! The Hubby doesn't like to go to places like that he's more of a 6 Flags kid of guy :p Do you think that my kids would have fun there? My oldest is 10 and in the "this is sooooo boring" stage!! Isn't there a Yankee Candle Factory there too??

Not sure
pc05mom said:
Ya know what??!! I've never been to Old Sturbridge Village either! The Hubby doesn't like to go to places like that he's more of a 6 Flags kid of guy :p Do you think that my kids would have fun there? My oldest is 10 and in the "this is sooooo boring" stage!! Isn't there a Yankee Candle Factory there too??
Hi Julie

I haven't been there yet but I want to. I am not sure how a ten year old would feel about it. I have always liked stuff like that and Plymouth Plantation was really neat when I went--it has been years though. I would love to take my son but he is only 4 (on August 2nd).

chefkristin said:
Hi Julie

I haven't been there yet but I want to. I am not sure how a ten year old would feel about it. I have always liked stuff like that and Plymouth Plantation was really neat when I went--it has been years though. I would love to take my son but he is only 4 (on August 2nd).
Happy birthday to your son (tomorrow)!!!
My youngest son will be 3 in December!

Thankyou!I keep thinking 4 years ago right at this moment I was laying in a hospital bed and they were trying to induce me. It didn't work so I ended up having a c-section at 7:37 am on August 2, 2002 due
to my sons heart racing.
I can't believe he is going to be 4. HELLO??? :eek:

chefkristin said:
I keep thinking 4 years ago right at this moment I was laying in a hospital bed and they were trying to induce me. It didn't work so I ended up having a c-section at 7:37 am on August 2, 2002 due
to my sons heart racing.
I can't believe he is going to be 4. HELLO??? :eek:
I do that too!!! On each of my childrens birthdays (I have 4 ~2 boys**10 & 2** & 2 girls~7 & 5) I think about each of their birth stories, how different each was and how each story fits their personality. My 7 year old daughter didn't want to wait for my doctor or the pain meds or anything. She was a spontaneous birth. The doctor walked into the room threw some gloves on tossed his tye aside and caught her!! And that is exactly how she is today! Very outgoing and bubbly and loud!
I hope that it wasn't this hot out four years ago!!!!!

Party went well!My son's "Pirate" party went well. The kids all had a blast running around with their pirate stuff!

So where do you all go for your Cluster meetings? My director is in Hudson, NH
so I got up there.

HI Kristin!
I'm glad to hear that the party went well. Pirates are a big thing this year!
I go to Taunton for my cluster meetings, only about a 1/2 hour from my house. Did anyone go to the fall kick off in Conn. last week??
Julie Outerbridge
[email protected]

...Hi

I didn't go to the Fall Kickoff last week. I was on vacation up in Maine (The Way Life Should Be!!!)

We had a Fall Kickoff up in Nashua, NH on August 1st. That is where most of my cluster is from. I go to Hudson, NH for my meetings.

Back to the pirate subject....my son wants to be a pirate for Halloween too.
I know it is huge because a lot of cousins have little boys and they are equally interested.

I used to live in MA...graduated from Belmont HS, also lived in Hull, Malden and Everett...

I so miss the beach but not the snow!!

I'm a Massachusetts Girl, I have lived in Billerica, MA my whole life. I live across the street from where I grew up. My director lives in Chelmsford, MA. she's the Best!!!! Our cluster meetings are in Hudson, NH at my advanced director's house. She is great too!!

:) Hey I live in Groton MA...not from here originally , grew up in Lincoln RI. Settled here for 3 years and love it! We're here for good. I have one of the best hospitality directors and she won the hospitality award...it was my first national conference and so memorable because of this experience. My director lives in FL.

Sue Adams
Independent Consultant
for the Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Plymouth MA here!!!!!!Hi Ladies,
I'm in Plymouth, MA.....close to The Plantation......:p
I grew up in Marshfield, MA and have just married my Elementary School Sweetie last year......LOL.....

So Here's to the IC's in MA......

It is interesting....to here that so many of you are close by. I wish my meeting were closer than Hudson, NH. But I love my director!!

chefkristin said:
to here that so many of you are close by. I wish my meeting were closer than Hudson, NH. But I love my director!!

Hi Kristin,
Who is your director? My meeting is in Hudson also.

Dianne

My director is...
Dianneskitchen said:
Hi Kristin,
Who is your director? My meeting is in Hudson also.

Dianne
Jennifer Brackesy

??
Dianneskitchen said:
Hi Kristin,
My director is Darthy Cady.
Is she under Joanne Wilhelm??

Related to Is Darthy Cady from Massachusetts?

What are some popular dishes from Massachusetts?

Some popular dishes from Massachusetts include clam chowder, Boston cream pie, lobster rolls, baked beans, and cranberry sauce.

Are there any famous chefs or restaurants in Massachusetts?

Yes, there are several famous chefs and restaurants in Massachusetts. Some notable examples include Chef Barbara Lynch and her restaurant Menton, Chef Ken Oringer and his restaurant Toro, and Chef Ming Tsai and his restaurant Blue Dragon.

What is the state dessert of Massachusetts?

The state dessert of Massachusetts is Boston cream pie. It is a layered cake filled with custard and topped with chocolate glaze.

What are some unique cooking techniques or ingredients used in Massachusetts cuisine?

Some unique cooking techniques used in Massachusetts cuisine include steaming seafood, such as clams and lobsters, and slow-cooking baked beans. As for ingredients, cranberries are commonly used in dishes such as cranberry relish and cranberry bread.

Is there a specific food or dish that Massachusetts is known for?

Massachusetts is known for its seafood, specifically fresh lobster, clams, and oysters. The state is also famous for its baked beans, which are often made with molasses and served as a side dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • DJ Rice
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy