• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Being a Children's Librarian My Dream Job?

In summary, the conversation reveals that the speaker was inspired to become a Children's Librarian due to their love for reading and working with children. They enjoy introducing children to new stories and organizing events for them. Some challenges they face include keeping up with changing trends and balancing the needs of different age groups. Their Pampered Chef business complements their job as a Children's Librarian by allowing them to connect with families and have a creative outlet. Their advice for someone considering a career as a Children's Librarian is to gain experience working with children, stay updated on current literature and trends, and have a passion for reading and working with children.
Stephanie Joy
Hi my name is Stephanie and I have been selling Pampered Chef for about 1year now. I am form Long Island. I work full time as a Children's Librarian and do my Pampered Chef biz on the side.

Welcome to CS Stephanie!

Welcome Stephanie! Look thru our files and threads and you'll find so much great information to help you with your business. Plus post on our forums to ask questions and share with others.

Welcome. I think (besides PC, of course), children's librarian would be my dream job. I love both children and books.

1. What inspired you to become a Children's Librarian?

As a child, I always loved reading and exploring new books. I also have a passion for working with children and helping them learn and grow. Becoming a Children's Librarian allowed me to combine my love for books and working with kids.

2. What do you enjoy most about being a Children's Librarian?

I love being able to introduce children to new stories and watching their faces light up as they discover new worlds and characters. I also enjoy planning and hosting fun and educational events for children, such as storytime and craft activities.

3. What challenges have you faced as a Children's Librarian?

One of the biggest challenges is keeping up with the ever-changing trends and interests of children. It can also be challenging to balance the needs and interests of different age groups and finding ways to engage and educate them all.

4. How does your Pampered Chef business complement your job as a Children's Librarian?

My Pampered Chef business allows me to connect with parents and families in my community, which also helps me build relationships and promote library programs and events. It also provides me with a creative outlet outside of my job as a librarian.

5. Do you have any advice for someone considering a career as a Children's Librarian?

My advice would be to gain experience working with children in some capacity, whether it's through volunteering or part-time work. It's also important to stay updated on current children's literature and trends in children's education and development. And most importantly, have a passion for reading and working with children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Krystle Lockhart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Cindy T